Home

So....

Taos

Well I've been gone for a while due to RL stuff and I know you all have missed me dearly. :D Just wanted say that I've recived a 40-day vet trial and I'm going to play as often as my schedule will allow. I played last night...talked to Rogue 15 a little bit...checked my emails, etc.

I have been over the whole NGE thing for a long time now and I will try .....yes I will try, to be as objective as I can about the game. I truly am a SW fan first and always...which is why I've been here on these forums for as long as I have.

So yeah, that's all for now. :-p

not as a rebel, i hope.

lol 15, I went rebel last night. My character has been Imp since...late July '03? My guild which has been strong through the NGE has fallen apart only in the last few weeks....none of the leaders are playing anymore. So I figured it was time for a change. I still need to set expertise and everything as well.

I was going to transfer my account as well, but when i found out that i would lose my buildings and items in them....**** that! The only reason that its my main is because it has all my rare items on it (Musty Bunker, Barc Speeder, AT-PT, Char Respec Device, Vet pictures) im not transfering and losing any of that stuff. So i just remade my char on Bria.

And welcome back, message me in game anytime you wanna chat.

Hi Gang, i was also thinkin of switchin to Starstrider, but now i heard the post of 3dbones, i thought as of I HAVE OVER 600 FRIENDS on my friends list on flurry, i thought aswell **** That, i will make a toon on Starstrider, coz i've heard it's the best RP server around, and i'm a HUGE RPer so yeah

see ya

Archived