Home

Start as a Jedi in KOTOR 2?

cyanloon

It only takes about 5 minutes to become a Jedi in Kotor 2.

You start the game as a Jedi who has lost the connection to the force.

As soon as you get enough experience points a conversation with Kreia will start, after which your character is force sensitive again.

As far as I remembered on the xbox version you started off on a space station and you werent a jedi. Am I wrong?

I'm sorry I didn't realize you were a jedi that soon. I want to start the game by using a lightsaber. Any mods on that?

You are a jedi, but one without any Force powers at Level 1. As has already been said, you advance to Level 2 a couple of minutes after starting, and you get Force powers then.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you were a jedi that soon. I want to start the game by using a lightsaber. Any mods on that?

Yes there are mods which allow you to have a lightsaber from the beginning. The USM allows Kreia to have one, but not you.

This mod will allow you to build any lightsaber you want from the beginning - you have to use the cheat console, but its one mod you can use.

This mod will give you a lightsaber when you pick-pocket Kreia on Peragus. But some people say that you can't upgrade it for some reason.

Also: You can just use the cheat console to get a lightsaber. I don't know the exact code, but someone here would be able to tell you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to say that we used that Corpse originally, Shem said this on the thread.

"Your mod will cause some bugs. The problem is you have robes placed in UTP files that are reused sort of speak. Meaning that they will affect all the g_tresgencorp004.utp and g_tresgencorp005.utp files throughout the game from different module and affect different plot items.

When editing a UTP file you need to make sure it's the only one in the game so it won't screw up what suppose to be in other files with the same name.

It was the only one in the game! It does conflict with the corpses on M4-78 beacause Destony used the morge corpse. And another mod that does practically the sae thing as my mod: Put lighsabers in the morge corpse.

But originally there wasn't anything special in them anyway

• 1 month later...

all npc's atton, handmaiden mical, or the disciple as he is called mira and hanharr and created them with prestige classes when they join you. they also come with a armor and a lightsaber already equipped.

sorry for bringing this back to life if its not interested, ive been away for a little while

Closing to prevent further useless bumps. -RH

Archived