Home

DID you know that...(TSL discussion)

What are the most annoying things in TSL? -Please only pick 3 max Story not included-  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most annoying things in TSL? -Please only pick 3 max Story not included-

• Hard to kill Vrook?
    • Not enough Force point regeneration?
    • Not enough FP's for Jedi Guardians?
    • Nihilus too weak?
    • Shem's mod that kills people at LV 1?
    • Sion being near immortal?

Nihilus being a bit of a weakling was on my list, but Vrook DID give me some problems throughout gameplay. I never needed to use mines (perhaps you were thinking of grenades?) it's just that he can kill you so easily, and constantly refills his life.

1. The Medical bay and the Czerka offices on Telos are actually the same room just with different things in and in different areas? - You find out that if you have the opendoor power from handy force powers mod -

2. That Atton Rand wasn't supposed to originally be in TSL? He was meant to be in JK JA.

3. That the Exchange suite looks like a redress of the Ithorian Compound? - This is my opininon -

4. Sion is a right pain to kill? - lol, I hate the guy so don't expect a nice word about him, unless I'm stating info. Pun lol, Pain to kill, Sion's the Lord of Pain -

5. Kreia is a right pain in the tushy? - She's nearly impossible to please, unless it goes against moral ethics. Not starting on the fact, she's bloody stuck at Grey Level. Yet she's a Sith Lord -

6. That there are no feats to bloody increase FPs on Jedi Guardians? - I have posts asking for a mod to do it, but no one will take it up -

Sir...Jedi Guardian aren't supposed to do the Force powers...They got most feat, while Jedi Consular get most Force Powers...So that might explain why Jedi Guardian has insufficient FP...

In layman's terms, Jedi guardian is like shredder. Jedi Consular is like Inspirer, I think...

Yes I did know....

1. The Medical bay and the Czerka offices on Telos are actually the same room just with different things in and in different areas? - You find out that if you have the opendoor power from handy force powers mod -

Its part of the same space station... which was probably built in quite a hurry due to Telos being somewhat deaded by Malak. So it would seem much like some shopping malls where all the shops have the same structure; the space station was the same. That or Obsidian didn't have that fine attention to detail, and had a rushed production schedule. I like to think its the former rather than the latter. ;)

2. That Atton Rand wasn't supposed to originally be in TSL? He was meant to be in JK JA.

That fact is so 2005 and...

The name Atton was supposed to be in JK, not the character.

3. That the Exchange suite looks like a redress of the Ithorian Compound? - This is my opininon -

A thread entitled 'Did you know' would indicate it has a set of sustatiated fact, nor conjecture.

4. Sion is a right pain to kill? - lol, I hate the guy so don't expect a nice word about him, unless I'm stating info. Pun lol, Pain to kill, Sion's the Lord of Pain -

He's a Sith Lord, he's not exactly up there with Jar Jar Binks in the easy to kill category...

Although, I didn't actually think he was hard to beat, especially on Malachor, a speed flurry would normally do him.

5. Kreia is a right pain in the tushy? - She's nearly impossible to please, unless it goes against moral ethics. Not starting on the fact, she's bloody stuck at Grey Level. Yet she's a Sith Lord -

Isn't that the point of her charachter?

Do not diss Kreia, I will set Nietzsche on you! 7e633293-e83e-4fcc-9d5c-ec73cba35e76.mugshot

6. That there are no feats to bloody increase FPs on Jedi Guardians? - I have posts asking for a mod to do it, but no one will take it up -

Why would you want to increase FP's on a Guardian, why wouldn't you just go a Consular?

I hope my replies were amusing :D

A thread entitled 'Did you know' would indicate it has a set of sustatiated fact, nor conjecture.

It is true, though. The Exchange base is a complete copy of the Ithorian compound, just Czerka is a copy of the medical unit (except for the mainframe).

Moved thread from the Unknown Regions to Telos Tourist Bureau since this is about TSL and not a potential Kotor 3.

Guardians are supposed to be melee characters and put all their Force knowledge into fighting, hence the reason why they don't have as many force powers or points.

There's no need to make a mod for it, that's why no one's taken the job. You can a. pick a class that has more Force points, b. increase your Wisdom, which will increase your Force points, c. use the Regenerate Force Points feat which will make them regenerate faster, d. Use the Force Affinity power, e. Use the Force Body power, f. Use the Force channel power, g. use the Kasha crystal to increase Wisdom, h. use the Qixoni crystal to increase Force point regeneration, i. use the Kaiburr crystal to increase Wisdom, and/or j.Use the Kotor Savegame editor to increase your Force point pool. Please don't complain no one's helping you with a mod when it looks like you haven't explored all the options the game has to offer for you to achieve what you want.

4) I agree, though I didn't neccassarily find him hard to kill, I mean it's easy not to die while fighting him - it's just that it's extremely tedious, and it takes a long time.

5) Seriously! If you do Dark Side, she criticises you, and if you do light side she yells at you.

5) Seriously! If you do Dark Side, she criticises you, and if you do light side she yells at you.

I think there's a point to that though, since you open up conversations with her whether you gain influence up to 90% or lose it down to 10%. That way you can get down to 10% (or lower) whether you're DS or LS.

I had a hard time beating Vrook, but that was no where near as annoying as Nihilus being a complete weakling. One time I defeated him with three flurry attacks (granted my character was a high level guardian). I thought he was supposed to be like this super powerful sith lord.

Voted for Nihilus, because the others aren't really annoying, since there are easy ways to get around them, and Sion being able to regenerate was the whole point of Sion.

That and Sion was also really easy to defeat. I'd put Nihulus and Sion being too easy as mine, if there was an option for it.

Archived