Home

I'm Back

I'm Back

So, after some time away from the Forums, I've decided to come back to the Forums that I've been a member of for two years and the first forum I ever joined.

Back when I joined, I posted way too often and the majority of my posts were pointless "good chapter" comments on several fan fics (which, looking back on it, deserved a much more in-depth review from me).

But, now I feel that I'm a bit more mature and I've missed this place a bit, so in case anyone's interested, I'm back.

But, now I feel that I'm a bit more mature and I've missed this place a bit, so in case anyone's interested, I'm back.

Hey Pottsie :p

Glad you're back ! IIRC you're one of the first peeps to ever reply to one of my threads back in the days I did Fan FIc thingys :D

Good to have you back on the boards.

Hey Pottsie :p

Glad you're back ! IIRC you're one of the first peeps to ever reply to one of my threads back in the days I did Fan FIc thingys :D

Good to have you back on the boards.

Same here.

Welcome back, Jedi Master.

I do remember this guy ... btw I'm returning too ... it has been some time since I have been active ... I pass once a month and leave a post ... but well I am returning to this adiction as well... lol

I'm Back

So, after some time away from the Forums, I've decided to come back to the Forums that I've been a member of for two years and the first forum I ever joined.

Back when I joined, I posted way too often and the majority of my posts were pointless "good chapter" comments on several fan fics (which, looking back on it, deserved a much more in-depth review from me).

Pottsie... I remember you, man.

Nice to see you again.

Welcome Back.

_EW_

Archived