Home

[TSL] Indiana Jones Clothes

Master_Crush

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if SS can't do it, most likely nobody can!

No, if SS can't do it, nobody can. Period. I presume the only way the whip is going to work as a weapon is just to have the standard attack animation, where you just hit the opponent with the whip as though its a sword. Is that possible SS?

And can you tell us what happens exactly?

When you land on tatooine, you see a tunnel that akes you down to the filming of Indiana Jones...

For Females:

The director thinks your Indy's new sidekick, Maria, and tells you that you need to use a Stealth Field Generator, stolen from the Sith. (If your a soldier then you can't use one and you just zip in ) You then sneak up on the Sith and kill them. Indy then takes you into the tomb of Marka Ragnos where you meet the Sith leader, Darth Revan! You can kill him or accept his quest to find the Legandary lightsaber crystal, Kaxoins.

For Males:

The director thinks your Indy! You dress up as him and tells you that you need to use a Stealth Field Generator, stolen from the Sith. (If your a soldier then you can't use one and you just zip in ) You then sneak up on the Sith and kill them. You then take your new sidekick, Maria, into the tomb of Marka Ragnos where you meet the Sith leader, Darth Revan! You can kill him or accept his quest to find the Legandary lightsaber crystal, Kaxoins.

That should do it ;)

it might be a little whacky, but maybe there's a way to trim down and recolor the force lightning appearance and animation to be "whip like", turn it into a new force power so it doesn't conflict, and tie the animation into the forward hand movement. Could work I suppose, just way above my skills. Could use a generic saber hilt model, recolor it and call it the whip. Just an idea.

I hope this isnt abandoned. I think alot of people would like this, seeing how the movie is out and got alot of people back into the series. (most likely the old ones, the new one wasnt all that great compared to them!)

Archived