Home

Star Wars: Clone Wars Trailer

Fredi

That's not the Rebel Alliance symbol, that's the symbol of the Jedi Order. I believe Jedi in war typically had the emblem on them to designate their oh-so-special status. The Rebellion's symbol was most likely derived from here.

Rebel Alliance Logo

Jedi Order Logo

*checks "Beat Astro at EU Trivia in public" off of "Things to do before I die" list*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*checks "Beat Astro at EU Trivia in public" off of "Things to do before I die" list*

i'll let you get away with that, but know that I have written these posts while at work, so my ability to hop around to check other options is limited.

I think it needs to be clarified that the legacy logo isnt the legacy logo, its the JK order, in whatever era. In my haste, I was led by padawans post...I must be coming down with some type of fever.... :( I am quite tired recently, been up watching the cricket :D

this type of mistake will not be repeated.

*waves fist*

Enjoy it while you can sabrez, the opportunity for me to destroy you with superior 1337 knowledgez will come quicker than you think :lol:

mtfbwya

Would that be the IPL or some boring Aussie test series? :xp:

All the Aussies are in India, so IPL of course. I havent chosen a team based on a favorite Indian city, I just like the team Adam Gilchrist plays for.

Still, I cant believe *how many* games there are... even the most hardcore cricket fans I know are starting to get worn out...

OT:

still no HD update on quicktime/trailers...who know if we'll actually get a HD trailer ;) You'd think with a purely digital source(animation), that achieving HD wouldnt be hard. I wonder what native rez the film/series is being developed in???

mtfbwya

• 4 weeks later...
I apologize for showing such peasant quality film in your presence astro, it wont happen again

lolz...post what you want > im just giving a description of the quality of the video, which is what you should have done... "not HD" wasnt sufficient.

For those that downloaded and watched the 1080 trailer on a larger display, theyll see what im talking about >> the images were so crisp and detailed >>> the animators put a hell of alot of effort into what gets onscreen....why do their hard work such a disservice?

mtfbwya

@ Sivy: Me too he's awesome in the other CW, although he could be dead at this point in the timeline :)

he didn't die... he teleported just before general grievous landed on him... then he married padme's old handmaiden (the one played by keira knightly.)

For those that downloaded and watched the 1080 trailer on a larger display, theyll see what im talking about >> the images were so crisp and detailed >>> the animators put a hell of alot of effort into what gets onscreen....why do their hard work such a disservice?
Well, one thing that no one complains about with Lucasfilm is attention to detail. :)

Archived