Home

Doom 4 confirmed by id Software.

Kjølen

I just hope they give you a shoulder mounted torch this time. Having to hit things with a Maglite was not that fun.

And if they do give you a shoulder one then lets hope they don't copy Valve and make the torch battery go flat if you run. :rolleyes:

Less horror, more mindless action plz. :)

I mean, I liked the horror-aspect of Doom III, but it just didn't have the spirit of the original games. I'd rather have another Doom II with the scary parts as a bonus game/add-on than a 100% shock-scare experience. I just want to blow up cyberdemons. :3

This is good news. I played every game in the Doom series and love them all to death. Doom 3 took me about a week to beat, only because I was obsessed with all the emails and voice mails, and did not want to miss a single thing. Resurrection of Evil was slightly disappointing, but not the worst expansion I have played. I am glad that it is coming to PS3 and 360, because I have grown tired gambling with PC requirements. And I have thoroughly enjoyed my 360 so far... I will be reserving this one as soon as the reservation is available.

I just hope they give you a shoulder mounted torch this time. Having to hit things with a Maglite was not that fun.

It would have been fun had it been more realistic. I mean, nothing takes a MagLite to the face and keeps coming...NOTHING.

Archived