Home

OJP Server problem

Arkan

Hello!

I started using this mod today, and it's again totally unknown for me. I would like use the OJP Enhanced Mod and I've got some problems :

Is there any admins command? Or just the Rcon?

-Can we start with full force points?

That's all. And I'm sorry for you, my english grammar is really ****. I'm not English / American / Australian :p But I think you can understand my sentance.

I checked the forum and I didn't saw how to correct my problems :(

Bubai ! =)

For progress into the path of the force, we should kills some bot for gain 1-2 point : Can I have the entire point when I start the game? In a Role Playing Game, it's not that RP to see a Sith Lord kills 60 bot for have his Force Powers ^^

Command: g_minexplevel x where x is exp points on start.

I personally dont care whether their added or not. I'm not big on catering to that crowd though. I'd rather keep our direction on the action gamers, but anytime you added a rediculously movie realistic combat system and customizable weapon/item setup to JKA, it automatically qualifies as a great for RP mod. As long as our mod is played, thats all I care about.

Guys, this isn't the MB2 forums. Let's be nice. :D

Touche. We're trying! We're really trying!! ;P I don't really have anything against RP, unless they start taking over the mod by out numbering the action servers 10 to 1. I personally like acting and improv, but when they take everything too seriously (which is most of the time) it gets really annoying. There needs to be more comedic, "who's line is it anyways" type RP servers, then I'd be all for it LOL :p

Archived