Home

Most appropriate planet order?

HaveFallen

Psst, it's Nar Shadaa.
Not the way I say it. ;) Thanks.

It's even more odd when we consider the number of ships held at orbit on Onderon, why would they be checking visually ship by ship?
I always took it with the blockade they were visual checking each ship before they would allow it to land. So I never really had a problem with the logic of the Hawk being detected.
And remember that the Hawk was stuck in traffic for a while; I bet Vaklu and his cronies staged the blockade knowing that the Exile was headed for Onderon, tipped off either by his Sith allies or Atris.

Were they just looking for the Exile or were they seeking to keep anyone out that might be loyal to the queen?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And remember that the Hawk was stuck in traffic for a while; I bet Vaklu and his cronies staged the blockade knowing that the Exile was headed for Onderon, tipped off either by his Sith allies or Atris.

The dock officer that greets you on Onderon and gives you your starport visa says that the military is searching every ship for anything that could be considered treasonous and that the blockade had been going on for over two months which is quite a while before the Exile came back to Republic space. They were especially searching Republic vessels, which is why the beasts are backing up in the streets, because the Ithorians couldn't get through the blockade to pick them up (being Republic ships). And if you go by what the Handmaidens said in one of the cutscenes they (and Atris) lost track of the Ebon Hawk. ;)

I do Dantooine first - always something of a chore. Of course, since I always play DS now, that means I have to fight Vrook at approximately level 15 or thereabouts. Mines are, of course, a necessity xD

I then do Dxun/Onderon > Nar Shaddaa > Korriban > Back to D/O > Telos > Malachor.

I always do Dantooine, Onderon, Nar Shadaa, Onderon, Korriban. Dantooine is my favorite planet and Vrook is my favorite master, plus Dantooine always feels calm and easy to me. I actually don't like Nar Shadaa that much. Usually I feel kinda bored there. Depends on my mood, though, I guess.

I see all your points, and that likely what has happened. It still looks a bit odd, though. A strike of bad luck for them.

Hey, the Exile has an army of hunter-killer droids, two Sith Lords and their legion of assassins, one crazy ex-Jedi schutta and her albino handmaidens, a galactic crime syndicate, and a death-worshiping cult after her/him. You think the Exile has any good luck? :p

I wasn't aware that they worshiped anything.

Atton was supposed to have told you that someone else had taken over the GenoHaradan and changed the way they work. So they weren't the same as they were in K1. But, like JCarter426 says, it was cut. I'm actually glad it was, because it sounds kinda stupid to me.

I wasn't aware that they worshiped anything.

Yeah, I didn't get that feeling from K1 either, but here's a bit of the cut dialogue Melly mentioned:

A bunch of death worshippers, assassins, but they'll gladly take credits to further their religion. That's institutions for ya.

The GenoHaradan used to be nothing but two-credit hitmen in the times of the Jedi Civil War, but somewhere along the line, something changed.

Some say when Revan came back, the two had dealings, and it showed them a new purpose. Another thing to thank Revan for.

[...]

It stopped being just about credits for them. It was like they had determined it was their mission to help the galaxy die. Zealots.

What doesn't make any sense to me is how Atton even knows that they exist. They're supposed to be a secret society, and Atton, of all people, knows not only of their existence but also their affiliation with Revan? Even the prospect that he knows somebody else who knows that stuff is rather thick if you ask me.

I know that, but he was a Sith assassin.

Exactly. You don't think that made him privvy to a little more information than your average Joe? Besides he's probably familiar with darker circles of people who know about the GenoHaradan or at least had heard rumors about them.

I know that, but he was a Sith assassin.

Exactly. You don't think that made him privvy to a little more information than your average Joe? Besides he's probably familiar with darker circles of people who know about the GenoHaradan or at least had heard rumors about them.

Agreed. They are, after all, colleagues on the profession.

Hey, the Exile has an army of hunter-killer droids, two Sith Lords and their legion of assassins, one crazy ex-Jedi schutta and her albino handmaidens, a galactic crime syndicate, and a death-worshiping cult after her/him. You think the Exile has any good luck? :p

Well......he's not totally devoid of good luck. He's got a pocketful of his own jedi/sith, a crazy assassin robot progenitor, a twisted manipulative force adept that seems to fly under most people's radars and access to a ragtag group of mandos. Call it even, I guess. :p

Also was thinking that a change of leadership in the GH would have led to some instability and a little knowledge of their existence creeping out into some corners.

He or she had the good fortune of being able to defeat all of them and come out of it one of the most powerful Jedi/Sith in the galaxy. Some people deserve to have everyone out to kill them.

Well......he's not totally devoid of good luck. He's got a pocketful of his own jedi/sith, a crazy assassin robot progenitor, a twisted manipulative force adept that seems to fly under most people's radars and access to a ragtag group of mandos. Call it even, I guess. :p

He or she had the good fortune of being able to defeat all of them and come out of it one of the most powerful Jedi/Sith in the galaxy. Some people deserve to have everyone out to kill them.

Yes, I suppose you're both right. :D

Psst, it's Nar Shadaa

Really?

And you're both wrong. :xp: Nar Shaddaa--three As, two Ds. ;)

Archived