Home

I need a clan for swbf2

spiker53

ok with all the clan stuff going on i figured i would join in too my screen name is ~*spiker*~. im on almost everyday after 5. im a desent sniper and heavy trooper. i also play speicals too. the only thing is i have no mic if that is important. and i only have a ps2 online and i might be getting th pc virsion. so if i can join your clan reply plz.

What servers you play on, the Europian servers?

Incase you didn't understand the question what continent are you playing from i.e Europe, Asia, North America etc.

I ask because as you probably know people on different continents can't play each other which is why i ask this.

If you get the PC version, people CAN play intercontinental. I guess it's different with the PS2 version. If you weren't asking specifically to join iron snake's clan, there are many others. For most clans, mine for example, the mic isn't really important. Superpowers like GFAQ, however, use a TeamSpeak server (I think), which is how they adapt quickly to combat situations. There's a thread with most of the existing clans; you can pick one of those, or simply join one of the aforementioned. GFAQ's big, Pwn's another one, Black Squadron's an old clan that's still growing, IGF is very organized...

Archived