Home

Betting Stub - Please explain the solution?

charlie.

I know the solution to the betting stub puzzle (the correct parameters for the printer) but I cannot take any pride in finding it or even understanding it. So far, it is the first and only puzzle I have not solved myself.

It's bugging me.

Please explain why the parameters are what they are and how you were supposed to deduce them from the game?

This puzzle seems very obscure.

I explained it here. This is after you've got the photo from Toto's tattoo book.

This puzzle does seem a bit obscure at first, but when you think about it, it does make sense. If you go through everything thoroughly then you will find out all of the information that you'll need. :)

Thanks SeaTurtle.

I must have missed that conversation with Maximino - and he's long gone.

Also, I never got the picture from Toto's tattoo book. I did try some stuff with the tattoo book, but I never got a picture. (I got the tongue and the slip of paper from Lola's jacket.)

Uhh... I printed the betting stub with the parameters I have (2 - tuesday - 6) and gave it to the "cheerful" bookie (not the "kitty hats" guy) but he just gave me a picture of "cat's, again?"

What's up?

Clearly, there's something I'm missing.

I did try to show the slip of paper from Lola's Jacket to the friendly scrimshaw artist but he just said he was busy with the seaman.

I'm lost on this puzzle. There must be something that I have missed or something that I have misunderstood.

Archived