Home

Custom Titles...

DarthRevan243

How do you change your rank from senior member to <insert custom title here>?

I know people like Danyal27 who have the 'Senior Member' rank and when I reach 1000 posts,(which I'm going to reach soon at the posing rate I'm going), I'm going to want to change it.

Thanks for any help given,

-DarthRevan243

EDIT: This should be in feedback! Can a moderator move this please? :)

How do you change your rank from senior member to <insert custom title here>?

I know people like Danyal27 who have the 'Senior Member' rank and when I reach 1000 posts,(which I'm going to reach soon at the posing rate I'm going), I'm going to want to change it.

Thanks for any help given,

-DarthRevan243

EDIT: This should be in feedback! Can a moderator move this please? :)

There are a bunch of threads like this in the Feedback subforum.

Anyway, after 1000 posts and a short grace period, it becomes available as an option in your user cp.

_EW_

Its quality, not the quantity that matters, I'm rather disapointed by the fact I've posted so much! 900 Posts! EW is 300 behind me and joined 2 years earlier; this to my book means his post quality is better than mine :)

Well thank you very much Jonathan! :D

I don't know if I'd say that I have a better post quality, but I do try to be a bit reserved with what I say.

_EW_

Not to mention that the little game threads in the general forums boosted mine somewhat :p

Though its just been this last half year that really did the thing.

Don't worry 431 or was 421 ?

Like said above, it becomes avaible in the option of your CP.

As others have already said, you'll have to wait until you reach your one thousandth post, before you can have your own Custom Title.

Don't make my mistake though. I have so many posts, but half of them aren't even quality posts. I'm hoping to redeem myself in that respect.

Its quality, not the quantity that matters, I'm rather disapointed by the fact I've posted so much! 900 Posts! EW is 300 behind me and joined 2 years earlier; this to my book means his post quality is better than mine :)

or, he just spams threads with innate drivel far less frequently than you do. ;)

or, he just spams threads with innate drivel far less frequently than you do. ;)

None of my posts are ever that :p Though I'm no where enar Silentscope's quality, he's got around 1400 posts, and I don't think I've ever seen a post of his that doesn't have at least 200 words; now thats quality for you!

Archived