Home

Surprise, surprise:Take a look LucasArts.

that makes me sick! No "XW/Tie Flight Sim, Larry Holland Style" Compared to those games, KOTOR *is* next gen !!

Folks should quit whining about LA already. They are teaming up with Bioware to do a another SW game(possibly an MMO).....what more could you want ? [apart from a next gen Larry Holland Flight Sim!]

mtfbwya

I would totally prefer the Golden Sun series to continue. I'd buy a Wii if I have to, but Golden Sun must continue. *sigh* Everytime I think of it, I want to play it all over again. :)

What the hell is GS even?

And oh, almost 28000 people went Kotor by now. Holy mother.

What the hell is GS even?

An absolutely genius RPG for the GBA. It's mostly Final Fantasy mechanics, but has an added minor twist that can be considered roughly similar to Pokémon. The game had excellent graphics, excellent sound, excellent story, excellent everything. It's easily my choice for the best game for the GBA and one of the finest RPGs out there.

The epic story is told in two parts, Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. The only downsides to the game would be that random encounters get annoying and the maze-like puzzles in some areas can be tough (and surprisingly, both downsides are inter-related! :D)

It's easily Nintendo's most underrated property.

What are you wanting them to do exactly? Go against their strict policy of hating their own fans? Come on, people. :carms:

QFT

Still there is some hope in that after quite a few disasters, quite a few of the more recent games have been high quality; Empire at War for example, and I'm hopefull for the Force Unleashed.

Archived