Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but you get *9* misfortunes fro mthose 3. :iceburn:

@ Toten: Granted, unfortunately it is in your own house. Aside from the mess he made from it, he has alsomade quite a trail of destruction--I mean after all he's 8'0", and 650lbs. (That's what happens when you create a character in SmackDown! S.Y.M. as large as the cusomizer will go! Big show only coming up to his chest and about 1/2 the thickness and width.)

I wish Sonny Chiba would have a death match against Eddie Murphy.

Granted, now it's also occupied by Butthead and the crew from South Park and you get to listen to Cartman forever after demanding you respect his authoritah while fending off Mr. Garrison's advances, all the while being taunted by Stewy from Family Guy.

I wish someone would come up with an evil answer for this wish.

Granted. You are forever put in my place after I say touch blue make it true, And everything you hold near and dear in this country is botched in the worst way possible...and George Soros gets his youth eugenically replenished.

I wish Olbermann and Obama would quit making out in public...(referencing a picture found on the net).

Granted, but unfortunately it is on your birthday and the blood (what little fluid is left in that old dusty twig) gets splattered all over your cake. Vlad then goes on to complete a time machine, and take modern weapons into the past where this time the turks are thoroughly wiped out in his time period. Comes back and now is treating all of the world that way.

I wish Patton were still around and would do a re-enactment film with my cousin's group on WW2. That anti aircraft gun was really something even if it only fired off blanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, however we run out of food and it all has the equivalent nutritional value to water...so your wish has killed us all the world over by malnutrition! :fist:

I wish there was an equivalent or two by rival companies to nintendo for their smash brothers series--and that both fought for the rights to use SW characters (soul cal 4 is already made so it doesn't count).

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but you fell asleep in your car and drove off a cliff 'cause you used all your energy thinking up a wish.(Oops soz :p will ruin his wish ^^...NOW!) Granted but they use you aswell and your the crappiest character there and you get MAGICALLY teleported into the game and get killed by a variety of characters

I wish...I WISH FOR A MAGICAL CHRISTMAS!!

Archived