Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Granted, unfortunately Windu lost the match because Soros is 10 times as powerful as palpatine and the $$$ got destroyed in the process. Soros is running like a coward...at least until I can catch him...and since the mass shadow generator turned the planet I was on into a fractured toxic mess I'm feeling this insatiable hunger while my body is turning to these shadows...Not sure how that was even survivable either.

I wish for Bill Goldberg to play Darth Sion in a TSL movie.

Granted, but it turned out he had the idea for the movie that would be so good it would stand the test of time for Centuries, but since he quit, it'll never happen.

I wish I had the power to remove all the bad games in the universe.

Also:

Granted, but the world ended and now you're floating in space all alone with nothing to do and unable to die.

There's a difference to being immortal and being invincible:

Immortal just means you don't die from age. If I was immortal and shot in the face I'd still die.

Invincibility means you don't get hurt, ever, and as a result, probably don't die from age, but you still age.

So I'd take immortality and not making anyone mad enough to attempt to kill me over being invincible but looking so very ugly, and setting the world record for age which will never go away.

Granted but it is fail even worse than TSL b/c it was not complete. The inspiration and motivaiton for LA's decision will be traced back to your wish in that post, even should you delete it--the sysadmin have a copy of *everything*. Congrats, you have just botched an already doomed to fail project to even bigger failure--and I didn't think that was even possible.

I wish I could see someone's video on YT of when they gave their baby pop rocks like Kelso said he'd do...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Granted, unfortunately some laser enthusiast decided to dissect *your* blu ray reader (even if you never knew you had it) after reading this article and being intoxicated by the beautiful sheer brilliance of indigo shine in the pics...and made a indigo laser pointer out of it that lights stuff on fire.

I wish for my home repair attempt on my 360 to be resoundingly successful.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived