Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but you used all your wishes on wishing you could wish, and all subsequent wishes go unfulfilled. Be direct next time, genies hate it when they have to deal with complex wishes.

I wish there were a mathematical symbol for spoiler alert.

Granted, but for that to happen so soon, the world had to blow up and now you're dead too.

Worth it.

Granted, but its mass effect core explodes when you try to board it.

I wish I owned the intellectual property rights to every piece of media (written or other) produced by mankind and the means to punish, with impunity, any violation of said rights by anyone/thing.

Granted, but people blame you for Twilight, the PT, and a million other subpar works and they boycott all media. Now no one talks to you and art is dead, way to go.

Granted, but the rising cost of textiles (it's a real thing, I'm not making this up) means that you can no longer afford any material to sew.

I wish someone remade the Twilight movies with talking anthropomorphous (in the acting like humans sense, not the furry one) animals.

Granted, unfortunately after it is accepted widely as a conventional symbol, it is seen as perverted looking and you get the blame.

I don't think I'd have a problem with that, honestly.

Granted, but now a lot of things start coming up out of the blue like having to research for several term papers with a short due date or overtime at work, so you end up studying and working until 6 A.M. everyday.

I wish it was 1990 again.

Granted, unfortunately it is also not much of a candle, but rather amyl nitrate (like this stuff I huffed at a rave once called "Rave"), and needless to say it is extremely flammable and any high you'd get from huffing it is now effectively nullified...unless you opt not to ignite it in which case, unfortunately the buzz doesn't last long at all, per dose. Ultimately you end up with a headache after too many doses too quickly.

Remember kids, huffing kills just as many brain cells in 1 minute as alcohol does all night.

And Jae is probably going to chew me out for promoting it because of the potential eye injuries it may cause from internal pressure.

I wish awesome characters of my imagination could be manifested into real beings.

Granted, it is now no longer skewed in such a manner...unfortunately the next day the hand of satan strikes and kills SQLite in every sense, and you are stuck with a $86,000 bill for legal hassles somehow.

I wish Richard Cohen of SPLC pissed off the wrong immigrants working for a syndicated business for the drug cartell, and they kidnapped him, took him to Mexico and impaled him with a cactus--and took humiliating video footage.

*Laughs at the poor coroner who has to clean that up*

Archived