Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, unfortunately now I never had the thai lady boy secret because a rift in the spacetime continuum happens and it now inflicts all your male offspring, worse off you're the coroner stuck with the mess.

I wish Totenkopf was cast as the awesome dude with the beard in thew movie Out-Cold and the actor on the receiving end of his snowboard boot was that seattle schmuck who crashed his car into my fence.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
BTW who's paying for that fence?! :mad:

• 2 months later...

Granted. Unfortunately natural disasters shake up the world and there is only one hard drive containing all the material of that...the hard drive is plunged into oblivion and destroyed. Worse: you have to buy a replacement hard drive for the producer and the actors won't stand to have a redo.

I wish Body Rage's sunglasses had a more reliable nose cushion design (securing bolt falls out).

Granted, unfortunately it's only a cartoon.

I wish Assy McGee would annihilate General Electric, cuz I want to see a huge mess on top of all the epic blood, gore and mayhem, and get to laugh when Jeffery Immelt, their tax evading CEO bitchboy, gets mowed down by essentially a naked ass.

And if he even thinks about teabaggings in my direction, I got a cactus that says otherwise.

OR

I just wish for Pete Stark to get a foot in his ass, so deep it has to be broken off for the ass kicker to be free.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest GwennVassie

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of Wireless Signal Jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Granted, but now that Disney owns Marvel, they screw it up and drain them of any cool factor it had remaining as the once nazi sympathized conglomerate company continues to gobble up other companies.

Granted, but now the fans complain about them being dumbed down.

What? Because they weren't incoherent enough? Besides, I'm pretty sure FFX, FFX-2, and FF13 have pretty much dumbed it down already...

I wish Capcom would pull its head out of its ass and produce something people actually like.

Granted. Unfortunately it is now useless for its originally intended purpose, and what's more is the beer doesn't really taste too good.

(Maybe an oak barrel would do better?)

I wish GTA fans would shut up about a Vice City installment in the HD universe (GTA3 era is the 3D universe, GTA4 era is the HD univrerse, separate canon)...despite several things that would already be wrong with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived