Home

OH RHETT YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT DON'T YOU

Rhettcake.jpg

The 25 is just a guess. From my researches, it's either 24 OR 25. RHETT CLEAR THIS UP FOR US. Regardless, it's Rhett's birthday! It's not cookie cake but Thomas is just as good.

This is a picture of 3po dancing because of Rhett's birthday:

:3pdance:

This is a graphical representation of a person's emotional state after speaking to Rhett:

:eek::rhett:

:bow:

This is Jabba, with whom Rhett has apparently had some dealings:

:jab1 Ho ho ho, Rhett! Where are the elves?!

Happy birthday Rhett! :D

Tonight we shall hear of devastation.

Happy Birthday, great Rhettski. May the Ahtonauts be forever blessed with thine stick-loving BDSM ways.

Here's your customary gift from the me:

Since you're so awesome, I bought quite a few things for you from Google:

This freaky cute little doggy

Pressure Free Socks!

6031.gif

El Gusano!

ElGusano.jpg

And a bunch of lighters for everyone's favourite pyromaniac!

memorybox.jpg

lol, I thought I wasn't going to get a birthday thread. Thanks for the birthday wishes and presents guys and gals. These socks are just too comfortable. And a new avatar?! That's awesome. I'll have to think through this. I haven't changed this bad boy in, well, forever. :D

I just kinda took it easy today. Grabbed some pizza and ice cream cake in the afternoon and watched Live Free or Die Hard on the big screen tonight.

My age? Oh ho you'd like that, wouldn't you?

OK, now who implemented the anti double post feature?

Was that you Rhett? As a kind of ooo I'm older and so grown up now and don't want anybody to double post thing?? Tja, this is bad news because that just blew my present for you into thousand pieces.

Alternatively, if it was that 102 guy, feel free to ban button beat him up, as my present, so to say. ^^

Archived