Home

OH RHETT YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT DON'T YOU

lol, I think it may be even less common than what that graph shows. :D I've never actually met another Rhett in person.

It looks to be about 1 in every 19,000 for 1984. Taking the total U.S. population and dividing it by the total number of Rhett's that site lists gives it a 1 in 36,000 people ratio.

happy birthday!!!

for your present, i've knitted you a sock, from 100% human hair

hopefully by your 30th i'll have trimmed enough for another!

zOMG....Sivy Lives !!!

where the freak ya been man!

and yeah, happy bday Rhett ;) Until you change the name of your 'Man Room' Im not coming to any party at your place... FYI :p

btw, here's your present...sorta... Ive given the dudes at your local Radio Shack these plans, $12, and told them to "make it happen" in 1:1 scale... no date on ETA yet.. I think the delay may be due to the global duct tape shortage... :(

Click on picture to see full size ~tk

venatorlz9bj1uv9.jpg

mtfbwya

a bunch of lighters for everyone's favourite pyromaniac!

Urr, those are memory sticks.

Happy Belated B-Day Rhett. I would come up with some kind of creative present, sadly finals week has drained my grey matter of all sustenance.

Caio!

F

lol, I think it may be even less common than what that graph shows. :D I've never actually met another Rhett in person.

It looks to be about 1 in every 19,000 for 1984. Taking the total U.S. population and dividing it by the total number of Rhett's that site lists gives it a 1 in 36,000 people ratio.

I actually know a real life Rhett. GO ME!!! :D

Okay so I'm a bit late, as I just stumbled across this thread (and I haven't exactly been active on the infonets the past few weeks), but happy birthday anyways, Rhett!

I'm sorry, what was that? I can't hear you over the ear-piercing sound of how awesome I am.

*flips up collar, puts on his sunglasses and struts out of the room as Blur's

plays over the loud speakers*

In picture form:

Sorry-2.jpg

Happy belated b-day Rhett!

Archived