Home

Nihilus force power from confrontation with Sion

Sylwester

It looks like combination of force storm and drain life, then a force pull? The animation was probably just a push in reverse, then a force crush. I don't know anything about creating new force powers but I would like to see this as well. I'll take a shot at figuring it out though but I'm still pretty new to modding so a more senior modder would probably tackle this alot better.

I'll let ya know what I can come up with though, definitely think its possible.

It looks like combination of force storm and drain life, then a force pull? The animation was probably just a push in reverse, then a force crush. I don't know anything about creating new force powers but I would like to see this as well. I'll take a shot at figuring it out though but I'm still pretty new to modding so a more senior modder would probably tackle this alot better.

I'll let ya know what I can come up with though, definitely think its possible.

Yes I also think is a combination of force powers and if you played the M4-78 mod you can see Sion using the same force power against the Exile

Found the High Level Force Powers Mod that has Force Pull in it which was going to be the hardest part of this, working on a few different things right now but am hoping to have some kind of a rough run of the power late tomorrow or saturday.

Found the High Level Force Powers Mod that has Force Pull in it which was going to be the hardest part of this, working on a few different things right now but am hoping to have some kind of a rough run of the power late tomorrow or saturday.

Good luck :D

Well I've been hacking away at this, but its not looking good. I have no experience scripting and am sorting through some tutorials to learn how, not sure exactly how to implement the animations, right now its looking like thats the scripts job to tell the game what animations to use, so its going to take me awhile to hash through it. Someone with more experience will probably want to take the lead on it as I probably won't be able to figure this all out for a couple weeks or more (work, family, etc.) depending on how scripting goes. Sorry man, but for the short term, looks like its outside of my abilities.

Someone with more experience will probably want to take the lead on it as I probably won't be able to figure this all out for a couple weeks or more (work, family, etc.) depending on how scripting goes. Sorry man, but for the short term, looks like its outside of my abilities.

No problem, maybe someone with more expirience will notice this thread and will make such a mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yo, i made an account just to keep tabs on this thread, that force power looks amazing and im looking forward to the force powers big day view. btw Exile007, i put you down as my referrer since this power your working on is what made me make an account.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, everything's working except for the stupid Force Pull Effect. :firemad:

However, during the process of making this, I decided to create something similar for my Yavin IV mod. So you'll get a somewhat similar Nihilus Power when the mod is done. ;)

Eh, everything's working except for the stupid Force Pull Effect. :firemad:

However, during the process of making this, I decided to create something similar for my Yavin IV mod. So you'll get a somewhat similar Nihilus Power when the mod is done. ;)

Good news :D Keep on

Archived