Home

Best job votes anyone?

Games Judge

Time for you all to decide, which job is the best? Is it sheer power, skill, stealth, or just freakin' cool abilities that make you want to play as them? Please don't say Jedi or sith, because that's almost like cheating. :xp: I want to say that the demo is the best, because it has remote rockets. The worst is Marksman, maybe because I don't like the beam rifle, maybe because I think sniping leads to camping. Either way, I don't like it as much as the others. Post here and tell us all which job is the best for you, and which one you think is the coolest!

Vote:Vanguard

My vote goes to the sniper, i cant stand how slow other units are, and the sniper is pretty powerfull being able to kill most units with two shots.

also even if i wanted to camp i couldnt because long range shots away from danger rarely are recorded as hits with lag.

Okay, maybe I was unjust with the beam rifle. After trying it in certain campaign maps with a lot of people, its widespread attack is pretty good after all. I was using it as a sniper rifle, not as a regular rifle. Not good for sniping, but still a lot better in accuracy than the trooper's rifle!

Nah.. something wrong with that Beam Rifle. I don't know why it's an awarded up sniper rifle.. I'm better with the regular sniper rifle.

I'd have to say Sniper is my fave.. the one shot... one kill thingy happenin' there.

I like the wookie too... I can wook a long time.. Those are AWSM with taking damage and giving it. But I don't know if you were including the unlockables in this vote.. so I'll go with the sniper.

Cool to you Brokenblader for keepin' score. I'm not really declining the unlockables so it's alright. The beam does damage, but you gotta be up close. With the wook, did you notice in SWBF1 that the weapon charge is different? Thoughts?

I have to go with the sniper. These guys can really turn the tide of a battle. You can kill a lot more people with this unit compared to other units.

My second choice would have to be Engineer, and third choice would be the average soldier. :D

another vote for sniper! haha. as rev7 says snipers can really impact the overall game. and the beam rifle does suck, no offense to who actually thinks it was a reward but i'll stick to my standard sniper rifle thank you, :D

Archived