Home

So, any single saber wielder users here???

HaveFallen

In my first play through of KOTOR, I used a double-blade. It was purple most of the game until I found the Heart of the Guardian crystal. The next play through, I used a long and a short. By the third play through, I was using single saber all the way.

Now, when TSL came out, I used my switch-out slots for different things. Sometimes I'd use one for single and the other for double blades so I could change on the fly. Other times I'd switch between saber and blaster.

One saber has more style, but two sabers have more punch. Though sometimes I restrict myself to just one saber in K2, to make things a bit tougher. And I almost always give the party members only one saber each, with the exception of Brianna and Bao-dur (if I've even bothered to make him a Jedi), who get double-bladed sabers. Hey, they get next to nothing for Force points, so they deserve two blades. And Bao-dur can't even use most of the better powers.

:nod: I like using one lightsaber. Everyone having a saberstaff or two lightsabers just seems less realistic... considering circumstances in K2 especially. Not that I don't mind if a character has a different blade style, it does mix things up a bit, but some people take the opportunity a little too eagerly.

As stated before, I'd be much more worried about the problems with the blasters... Atton, you don't need to run up to the guy to shoot him and miss... :eek: and HE'S GOT A LIGHTSABER, NO! MOVE! ... :fist: (sniff) Why?...:compcry:

Personally I use two, in both games. One used for attacks, the other for defense, well blaster deflection, with some hitting ability in the deflector one. Usually that comes, in TSL, the energy cells. Seems to me that one saber, no matter if it's a single or double blade, isn't quite as good, to me, you may end up trying to do too much with a single blade, and getting defeated in the details.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know why most navy aircraft have two engines? Reliability!

Two lightsabers are always better than one... you could chose to use only one if you're not skilled enough to use both. Two lightsabers are twice as much as one... why is this even in debate?!

I can understand that one is easier, but learning to use two is even better.

Archived