Home

belaya on koraban

maquis

You find her easily enough when you get to Korriban (hint..she's "waiting" for you). Have you tried any of the sites like FilrFront or Kotorfiles? There's a listing of mods in the Halowan section called: Where Can I find Mods (1st sticky thread).

I've actually run into a problem with this.

When i kill Juhani, if i go to any planet other than Korriban Belaya is not there.

This forces me to go to Korriban first to deal with her befor i go anywhere else.

A mod that makes shure she is actually there, lightsaber in hand, is something i would definetily like.

Wow, this is weird. I was wondering and trying to remember when I meet her again after I kill Juhani, cuz i havent killed her in awhile so I couldnt remember. I thought she was just going to be like out in the Dantooine fields but, you answered my question! I hope that bug isnt on mine cuz im going to Korriban last....o well.

You know, when I walked up to Belaya ingame, and she said something like "I remember how we used to lay out in the fields and look up at the stars every night, and we cant do that anymore!" It seems like she and Juhani we're lesbian....because she tries to kill you later too......well enough of my ramblings...that took longer than I thought.....

Archived