Home

KOTCS, does it rock?

Shmargin

There will be no spoilers, you can read this safely, I wont talk about the plot or cool moments in the movie.

Yes, it is a good movie.

I cant say for sure why there are bad reviews, but I'm fairly certain, that in most cases, especially in IGN's case, it was because people are more likely to click on their review to find out why its bad, then they are to click on a good review for a movie they already assume will be good.

It is a Indiana Jones movie, and it is awesome. I guess I could be biased, since i own the original release, of the trilogy, the re release on VHS version of the trilogy, the Laser Disc copies, and the DVD box set. But I can tell you, that the movie did not dissapoint me in any way.

It is NOT another Phantom Menace.

The movie has moments that give you the feelings of watching the orginals, the music is great, and yes, there are special effects used that are newer than the ones used in the 80's. Big shocker. I have no idea why a reviewer would complain about that, but thats one I've seen. The special effects are very high quality, and nicely done.

The movie has a lot of action, and gets in with whats going on right away. The movie assumes you know Indy, and what hes been through, and this is a good thing, since I would imagine most people out there have seen the Indy movies. Its keeps things moving, and stays interesting the whole time.

I could keep going on, but without ruining the movie for you, you should just know, that I consider myself a die hard fan, and I thought this movie was great. Thats really all you should hear.

I guess if you held a gun to my head, and forced me to say something bad about it. I could come up with, its a bummer that Sallah isnt in it. And its too bad Marcus Brody isnt around anymore.

Go see it, now.

before going to see Indy 4, i read some reviews and watched some... people hated the new one or loved it. it put me off a lil until i saw it! I Watched it. loved it. i wet myself (NOT WITH LAUGHTER) but coz i brought and drank my 4 large cokes, i would've gone to the toilet, but i didn't wnna miss a second of it! It was a brilliant film the endin was awesome... all of it was awesome! ONE MORE THING: DON'T LET REVIEWS PUT YOU OFF, IT'S THE REVIEWERS OPINION, THEY CANNOT SPEAK FOR YOU!!!

I think that almost any true fan of Indy will love it, and anyone who's a fan of action flicks would love it...I can understand some complaints, but once you look past em', you realize it's the same old indy we know and love...not to mention a top-notch action flick!

Once again, if you haven't seen it...go now!

I liked it a lot, despite some confusion on the way to the theatre (Almost went to Gulf Port by accident, thats a $40 cab ride). While I was happy these made me think for maybe a minute that I might be watching the most recent addition to the pirates of the Caribbean series, which is not a compliment.

The fridge, the vines, sword fight, driving the DUKW of the cliff and waterfalls.

Had Mutt put the hat on I would have found Spielberg and gunned him down.

Archived