Home

Indiana Jones IV Thoughts and Comments

urluckyday

I haven't seen the movie either, and I wanted to. I'm not sure that I REALLY want to now, because of what the reviews say about it. I mean, I still want to see the movie, it just isn't something that is eating at me. I'll probably get it when it comes out on DVD.

I didnt like it first time, saw it later again in that day and loved it, then saw it again last night, and i love it even more...i recommend everyone see it....

3 times out of a minimum of 5 in theaters...seeing it again 2morrow morning!!!

You watch movies like my sister, she'll take the T.V. and watch a movie 17 times in 2 days. It gets kinda annoying seeing a movie over and over again.

but I'll take your word that it gets better like beer.

Yeah, I can understand that, but I figure that this may be the last time that I ever get to see Indy in theaters (and the first as well), so I'm gonna see it as many times as I can while I can...good memories in general...

Yeah, I can understand that, but I figure that this may be the last time that I ever get to see Indy in theaters (and the first as well), so I'm gonna see it as many times as I can while I can...good memories in general...

I just wish i had the kinda money to blow on movies in the first place.

Archived