Home

Cut up a bit

I'm pissed man. my dad took my comp and he said he's takin it to his office and wiping it... But hes not wiping it. Know why? cuz i took the hard drive out before dismantling it(HAHAHAHAHA). I also managed to get out the AMD athlon 64 X2 3000+ Dual Core processor(can't get the cooler off can someone help?), my 8600gt(YEA BOI! thats my baby right there), and the 2gb of RAM(so easy). So obviously i don't have a whole comp at the moment, but what I'm gonna do is smuggle the parts to my secret Bushido Cave hideout in Boston(lol my mom's crib), get a removable drive enclosure, and put my parts in my cousin's comp.

However, this doesn't mean I'm giving up the anims I said I was makin 4 u guys. Nah never that. You guys just sit tight. I'll get em done. I'm just gonna need alot more time cuz I only go there every other weekend. Anyway, wish me luck!!!

Peace to da fam.

AWW MAN!!! max wuts that supposed to mean? Don't worry man i can do it. Just have trust in me. I want to finally do something to help this mod. I'm sick of being just another player. I WANNA DO SOMETHING. Things just arent going my way at the moment, but i can pull around and throw down. So please have faith in me.When one falls, the others must stand stronger.

Archived