Home

New idea

TriggerGod

I guess it can be a party conversion, with some backstory. All the characters except Kreia, Mira/Hanharr, and HK will be replaced. I am willing to do some small stuff, like checking dialog for spelling/grammer errors, Beta testing, story refinement.

T3 Replacer - Roma:

A padawan of the Exile's, Roma was found, half dead, clutching to a sword, drenched in blood. The council was reluctant to let him into the order, but allowed him to, but made a bad mistake: Padawan to the Exile

Atton Replacer - Delphus Fett

AGE: 18 SPECIES: Mandalorian CLASS: Solider/Jedi Guardian

A young Bounty Hunter in the long bloodline of Mandalorian Bounty Hunters. Is handy both in a firefight, and in swordfights. Can be trained to be a jedi

Bao-Dur Replacer - Rouge HK-50

AGE: Unknown Species: HK Class Droid Class: Combat Droid

After coming in contact with an AI known only as "Deus Ex Machina", this unit got an ability for it's own individual personality. Compared to the other units, he is more bloodthirsty, even more so then HK-47, but more gentle around allies.

G0-T0 Replacer - Trigger (I know, I'm working on him)

A Sith Lord who is now in service to the Exile for letting him escape the destruction of GOTO's yacht

Visas Replacer - [WIP]

[rest is WIP]

Hope someone can help with like, audio, and other stuff :D

You do know that this would be a monumental undertaking, as 90% of the scripting and dialog would have to be completely redone. And "the like, audio" would take weeks to do? Each of those characters has thousands of lines; to redo them all, especially when you yourself aren't willing to do a lot of the work, would take months, if not years.

I would take one of these characters and put them in game. Learn how to script, reskin and dialogue edit one of the characters. Just make a standard recruit mod. Taking on a huge project like this is not a good idea.

T3 Replacer - Roma:

A padawan of the Exile's, Roma was found, half dead, clutching to a sword, drenched in blood. The council was reluctant to let him into the order, but allowed him to, but made a bad mistake: Padawan to the Exile

If I remember correctly the children in the games, don't have any animations, so if you have them do say a power attack they will look like frozen carbonate. ;)

If I remember correctly the children in the games, don't have any animations, so if you have them do say a power attack they will look like frozen carbonate.

Mission was Fourteen in K1, and she only used the basic scoundrel models. For who is undertaking this; I believe the scoundrel models are in TSL (albeit the new models).

Mission was Fourteen in K1, and she only used the basic scoundrel models. For who is undertaking this; I believe the scoundrel models are in TSL (albeit the new models).

I thought he had meant the children models in the game, i.e. the mini sized kids...

• 2 weeks later...
I guess it can be a party conversion, with some backstory. All the characters except Kreia, Mira/Hanharr, and HK will be replaced. I am willing to do some small stuff, like checking dialog for spelling/grammer errors, Beta testing, story refinement.

T3 Replacer - Roma:

Atton Replacer - Delphus Fett

AGE: 18 SPECIES: Mandalorian CLASS: Solider/Jedi Guardian

A young Bounty Hunter in the long bloodline of Mandalorian Bounty Hunters. Is handy both in a firefight, and in swordfights. Can be trained to be a jedi

Bao-Dur Replacer - Rouge HK-50

AGE: Unknown Species: HK Class Droid Class: Combat Droid

After coming in contact with an AI known only as "Deus Ex Machina", this unit got an ability for it's own individual personality. Compared to the other units, he is more bloodthirsty, even more so then HK-47, but more gentle around allies.

G0-T0 Replacer - Trigger (I know, I'm working on him)

A Sith Lord who is now in service to the Exile for letting him escape the destruction of GOTO's yacht

Visas Replacer - [WIP]

[rest is WIP]

Hope someone can help with like, audio, and other stuff :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought you needed T3 or you couldn't fly the ebone hawk

Archived