Home

Own game server

Xarthes

Hello, Hi,Woo, Shalom brothers!

So I want own 24/7 server, I paid for it, it works on ja+/base, but how to set up OJP server o.O ?

If you don't get something, post it here.. Im a bit confused about all of this

Ok I have Acces to FTP, I have JKJA folder on server, Im in gamedata, Upload of OJP folder to Gamedata is completed, but what now? ( IM using Total Commander, and dont know how to run StartOJPenchanced.bat. Sry Im noob xD)

Well there's loads of ways to do it I guess... the only one I ever used was the AT command from a batch script file to run a scheduled task on the server computer which then starts the runojpenhanced.bat. There are probably easier ways to do it. Ask broheems with servers.

Well, in order to compile, you'd need the latest source, and the latest source isn't on the SVN apparently...

It's easy if you have the source and the appropriate make file. Just cd into the folder where the makefile is and type "make". Hopefully, there'll be no errors, and you'll have a new, shiny jampgamei386.so in that folder. Copy that into the OJP folder you created, and then cd into your folder with linuxjampded and type "./linuxjampded +set fs_game "OJPEnhanced" " (or whatever the OJP folder is called these days...).

Archived