Who do you think is the Sith’ari?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the Sith’ari?

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Vader
    • Darth Bane
    • Other
    • None

Well I really belive that none are Sith'ari ... I expect a more powerful sith than any other alive ... Krayth can be a candidate ... but he is way too weak ... he did destroyed the order and created a new one ... but he is way too weak for me to be the Sith'ari

• 1 month later...
Darth Bane and Darth Vader. They fulfilled the prophecy word by word.

Bane may have reconstructed the order, but Vader effectively destroyed Bane's order by essentially going hari-kiri on himself and Sidious.

Vader didn't reconstruct the Sith order at all, he just wiped out the Jedi. Big difference there. He was also emotionally restricted because of the murder of his wife, which continued to cause him emotional pain long after being thrown in the big black suit.

I reckon Revan came the closest, but even he didn't quite qualify. By canon, he wrecked the Sith order via his destruction of the Star Forge, and yet he had effectively renounced his title as Dark Lord of the Sith, since Malak took his place. Essentially, Revan can't be the Sith'ari since he was no longer a Sith at the time that he fulfilled the different parts of the prophecy.

• 3 weeks later...

Darth Vader is another candidate. His killing of Darth Sidious ended the Rule of Two and eventually brought forth the rise of Darth Caedus and Darth Krayt. However, he is the least likely candidate as the prophecy states "He will be free of all restrictions". All of Vader's limbs were cybernetic, disabling him from using Force lightning and other physical abilities. straight from wookiepedia i definately think it was revan because the sith'ari doesnt say he has to be a dark lord it just says he must be free of all restrictions and destroy the sith and then lead them to be stronger than ever which he indirectly does or may do because the story is still unfolding

Archived