Home

another DEAD topic :D

Hmmm... I had a strange feeling about it... but was too lazy to look for confirmation.

I didn't maturity could have really set in to RSN that unexpectedly and without notice.

Well,.. there's one way to resolve this without making us all look like fools:

Ray... go git mah shotgun... we's goin' to Cal-ee-for-ny-ay to haves us a weddin'.

:joy:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
..ooO( WUT ZE?? )

..ooO( :dozey:)

.ooO( Who the hell left the door open? Now we have vermin all over the place again. )

*ehem*

oooo hello, DSS just went over to the store to err,... *cough* would you like a glass of milk?

....Rayston, did you just call me vermin?

_EW_

No, I think all your nuts are collectively bought out in a massive stock buyout, and have been redistributed amongst the individual buyers.

So, All your nuts are benlong to us

silly Shadow, should've kept at least 51%, or this wouldnt have happened :cool:

Yeah, um, about that. Your nuts were legally distributed during the Great Nut Search and Seizure Investigation that involved international governmental involvement in the collection of all nuts and distribution from profit in order to buy back parts of the world claimed by Chuck Norris. Norris feeds on the nuts and in turn becomes even more powerful, however he is willing to give up these parts of the world, except Brazil, in exchange for nuts to ever increase his power. In truth he could just destroy the governments of the world by.....where was I going with this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived