Home

Luke VS Vader ep5 duel map mod

kotorcrazyguy

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could make or send me a made mod of the carbon chamber and the cloud city shaft and so that the weather vane is where u end up when u fall through the shaft and that u actually die after u fall. So if anyone feels like makin and sending me this mod, please do. Also I do want this mod for JK3/JK2 in single and multiplayer. I also want it exactly like the Empire Strikes Back saber duel in map form, in the same content, and playthrough.

Thanks,

Kotorcrazyguy.

P.S. I dont care how hard it is, JUST DO IT! This is not a request its an ORDER!

• 3 months later...
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could make or send me a made mod of the carbon chamber and the cloud city shaft and so that the weather vane is where u end up when u fall through the shaft and that u actually die after u fall. So if anyone feels like makin and sending me this mod, please do. Also I do want this mod for JK3/JK2 in single and multiplayer. I also want it exactly like the Empire Strikes Back saber duel in map form, in the same content, and playthrough.

Thanks,

Kotorcrazyguy.

P.S. I dont care how hard it is, JUST DO IT! This is not a request its an ORDER!

Solution: Buy DF and play the Secret Level

• 1 month later...

Archived