Home

Beyond Good & Evil Returns!

leXX

Sweet, this game is always brought up when there's discussion for a Psychonauts sequal.

Person 1- I wish there would be a psychonauts sequal D:

Person 2- There should be a sequal to Beyond Good and Evil too. But it'll probably never happen.

So..that gives Psychonauts hope?!

• 10 months later...

I heard this one will be nothing like the original. They said the first one didn't sell very well so they are making this one casual.

This will be rubbish. The first one didn't sell well because of poor advertising. Not because it wasn't what people wanted, but because they didn't hear about it.

I heard this one will be nothing like the original. They said the first one didn't sell very well so they are making this one casual.

This will be rubbish. The first one didn't sell well because of poor advertising. Not because it wasn't what people wanted, but because they didn't hear about it.

If its anything like that video leXX just posted, it will not be rubbish.

It certainly looks convincing. Besides some unorthodox camera movements and some better-than-usual animations and motion blur, it looks a lot like a video game. It might be a target render a la Killzone 2, but if it's actually in-game, then that would be a big step forward in terms of quality.

Archived