Home

Let's play on the TNTClan server now!

I didn't know when you guys were going to arrive and I've been on the server helping people ever since we/you released :(

It's 23:11 PM here and I have an early rise tomorrow, sorry : ((((

Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon, the bugs will be fixed and we can have a proper playtesting match with our beta testers, community and you guys.

Frack, got lab meeting at that time, not gonna be able to make it, sorry.

Helping Darth iron out the kinks right now - we really need to buy the guy a big mug o' root beer some day (no alcohol for you, kiddo).

Thanks for your patience and understanding, Kouen; hopefully patching this baby up will go smoothly and then we can have an OJP contributor team vs JK3Files staff challenge at some point :)

Hey enough hounding on averus now :p

The review he wrote is still relatively bigger and more in-depth than any other review I've seen on there. It'd be impossible for the guy to list everything - come to think of it, I can't even list everything ;o

We did kind of overhype it in our own minds, expecting some kind of fireworks-and-ribbons review about how OJP is going to change JA for good. This mindset would make anything seem like it was sub-par :)

But despite the errors I made which were clearly showing in the review, we've gotten a second chance, and an opportunity to show some of the JK3Files staff members around the mod. Not only is this great for us, it's also an honor to OJP.

Hopefully THIS TIME the server won't constantly crash and the animations won't be constantly reminding people of Michael J. Fox ;P

:chinaman:

You can't. This is for the people that managed to get it.

Darthdie just fixed the jittering problem, which is hopefully directly connected to the crashing problem we've been having. If all goes well, we'll have a perfectly fine V1.2 tomorrow :).

You can't. This is for the people that managed to get it.

Darthdie just fixed the jittering problem, which is hopefully directly connected to the crashing problem we've been having. If all goes well, we'll have a perfectly fine V1.2 tomorrow :).

AWESOME :D

Look forward to playing with ya (and mopping the floor with you, Max ;))

Archived