Home

Max's voice

Fealiks

First off, I know I'm an outsider here, but don't be scared of me/hurt me/ridicule me.

Yesterday I played and completed Culture Shock and thoroughly enjoyed it. Today I started playing Situation Comedy, which is also great. But Max's voice has changed... why did they get a new voice actor for him?! The Culture Shock Max was much better! Did anyone else notice/care?

Yeah, I never noticed the voice change, but I did notice that on IMDB...Because when I'm bored and awake at night, I read random things on random sites.

Who knows why they went with someone else. Probably either scheduling conflicts, or just went with someone they could pay less money to, who knows.

Maybe he was eaten by a Grue.

I don´t played the english version of Season One yet, but I think it´s the same voice actor in the Season One. Maybe it sounds a little bit different?

But I noticed in some Disney seriels (or others) that they changed the voice actors in other seasons. But I don´t think they change it in the same season.

The original voice actor (Andrew Chaiken) had some medical problems crop up between Culture Shock and Situation: Comedy, so Telltale had to recast Max. Though Mr Chaiken is now fully recovered, it seemed silly to re-recast, as everyone was happy with the new Max.

And you know, the fact that you could also look it up on IMDB, which is where both of us said we got the information from, where each voice actor in the series is listed, along with which episodes they were in, and the roles they played.

But I guess we need to wait for Jake before we make sure....JUST IN CASE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

i thought max's voice in hit the road was perfect.

btw, I remember back when LucasArts was making Sam and Max 2 there was discussion about having a cameo appearance by the guys who did the voices of Sam and Max on the cartoon in the game as a dark Sam and Max of sorts. Am I imagining this, it would have been friggin sweet had it happened.

• 1 month later...

Archived