Home

Georges Lucas' Daughter is a Cage Fighter...

adamqd

I guess this means GL doesn't have to look outside his family if he ever requires a bodyguard. ;P Looks like his little girl is one tough cookie. I bet Mama Jae might be able to teach her a few moves though. :D

I'd take Lucas' daughter in the ring over Jae anyday. :D

_EW_

I don't know that to say either, so I'll just quote Boba Rhett:

I tried to come up with a more appropriate response but I can't think of one better than my initial thought of, "What the crap?" so I'll just stick with that.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. My first thought is that it was a hoax, but why would it be? She's not famous enough for it to draw enough attention to be worthwhile as a hoax. A bit unexpected, at the least, but I guess people are more inclined to be overly eccentric and pursue whatever hobby they want, whenever they want when they have unlimited resources ($$) backing them. I suppose it's a better alternative than mental illness, drug use, or alcoholism.

I guess this means GL doesn't have to look outside his family if he ever requires a bodyguard. ;P Looks like his little girl is one tough cookie. I bet Mama Jae might be able to teach her a few moves though. :D

My black belt is in taekwondo--cage fighting is a whole different animal. Those people are just flat out nuts. :D

Archived