Home

Happy Birthday, stingerhs!

I was going to make you a pair of snowshoes for your birthday. I thought it would make following the wolves easier.

art%20dm3.jpg

The problem is I only had one tennis racket. I tried to go the store and purchase them, but have you ever tried to purchase snowshoes in Texas in the dead of summer?

:(

Happy Birthday! I'll try to be better prepared next year.

Kudos to Sabre and his Googling skillz.

Though, chronologically speaking if not alphabetically, shouldn't Bimbo Bee come before Baby Bee? Meeting the former may or may not result in the latter. ;)

thanks for everything, folks. it was a reasonably good day. i got to sleep in (for once), and i saw Indy 4 in theaters (which was quite fun). otherwise, i didn't have a whole lot of celebrating since i had to work up at church running the soundboard for the practice session, and then i had to go run a night shift at work just a couple hours after i was done at church.

i figure i won't be doing too much celebrating anyways. there's not enough good friends to enjoy a day like this since most of them don't live nearby. plus, i prefer the hard stuff to be caffeinated instead of alcoholic. ;)

Archived