Home

Most Republic-ish Planet?

HodgePodge

What is the most Republic-ish Planet?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most Republic-ish Planet?

• Manaan
    • Tatooine
    • Kashyyyk

Okay guys, I'm making a mod for the original KotOR and need some advice. Which planet do you think is the most Republic-ish? I'm excluding the Endar Spire, Taris, Dantooine, and Korriban from this for various reasons (namely because of the...fate...of most of them) which leaves Manaan, Tatooine, and Kashyyyk. All feedback appreciated! :)

I don't think any of them are (or at least the ones listed on the poll). Tatooine and Kashyyyk are really just Czerka planets, as JCarter pointed out. I would have chosen Manaan, but that is a neutral world of both the Republic and the Sith.

I choose none. :)

I don't think any of them are (or at least the ones listed on the poll). Tatooine and Kashyyyk are really just Czerka planets, as JCarter pointed out. I would have chosen Manaan, but that is a neutral world of both the Republic and the Sith.

I choose none. :)

I'd love to use Dantooine, but I want this option to be available throughout the whole game...

I guess I'm using Manaan! I was leaning that way anyway, considering it has a Republic Embassy.

Manaan is the only one out of any of them that has any Republic presence.

Well Dantooine is part of the Republic there, so I would say it was a republic planet, though there aren't any military personal on planet.

At OP you could have the republic recruiter come to Dantooine, looking for a Jedi for a special task ;)

Well, the Jedi are guardians of the Republic, I guess. Yes, Dantoonie is in the Republic, but some would say that the Jedi Academy there is a secret training ground. Or at least for a little while...:xp:

Dantoonie is probably the most Republic-ish planet in KotOR I, just my two cents. :)

Well, the Jedi are guardians of the Republic, I guess. Yes, Dantoonie is in the Republic, but some would say that the Jedi Academy there is a secret training ground. Or at least for a little while...:xp:

Yeah, well, if Canderous said it was one of the Repubic's worlds then it is.

None of them are really Republic worlds. At the time none were officially in the Republic as far as I know. Everybody picks Manaan I see... Manaan supports the Sith as well as the Republic with Kolto...On the other hand Kashyyk is the only one of the three that ever joins the Republic. Out of the three its Manaan though it pains me to say it. I would have picked both Dantooine and Taris above it. I know Taris has all those sith but it was a major trade hub for the Republic until its destruction.

Anyways, Manaan is the best choice of the three. Though none are very Republicy.

Archived