Home

"The Bourne Conspiracy: The Game"

While I was waiting to see "Indiana Jones", I saw a few interesting game trailers. "The Bourne Conspiracy" has to be one of the best I have seen in a while. If you compare it to "Alpha Protocol", I am sure you will agree that Bourne is superior. The designers of "The Bourne Conspiracy" did some amazing things to the game, which allows the player to have the full Bourne experience. Enough of my talking, you be the judge:

http://www.bournethegame.com/

Alpha Protocal has just left my radar. Actually, I don't think I was even looking at the game. "The Bourne Conspiracy" is definately pulling my interest.

The Bourne Conspiracy: Trailers and Such

i don't mind not having Matt Damon's likeness... in fact i think it's a plus. i'm as much a fan of the books as the movies, and it looks like they're going with the likeness based on ludlum's descriptions. rather than having to blow most of their budget paying Damon to read a few lines and for them to use his face. games that try to get A-list celebrities involved normally end up being crap... like driv3r for insistence.

I don't know how to explain it really, it just didn't feel right. Started off with some lame hit the button at the right moment during the cutscene section, and I was so dissapointed with how rubbish it all felt and looked and how bored I was doing it that I didn't even bother to finish the demo. I guess you'll just have to play it for yourself and make your own mind up, but I don't need to tell you that. ;)

yeah i read about those 'interactive cut-scenes'... i guess you'll either like them or you wont. i also read that the driving level isn't very good at all. and one review said it's very repetitive... but i'm still going to get it, as long as its keeps me entertained for awhile, thats all i ask.

Players use Jason Bourne's sense of survival, cunning nature, heightened target awareness and firearms training to engage and eliminate small armies. As a third-person espionage action game, players move from fistfights to firefights to experience sequences that aim to seamlessly blend Bourne's signature hand-to-hand combat with intense shooting and the ability to escape and evade deadly situations.

I'm going to skip this one. Sorry, but there are a lot of third-person espionage games out there, but for now, only one present-day RPG in the works with ethical delimmas and the ability of branching conservation paths (Alpha Protocol). In other words, something far less lineral than this game. :)

I'm going to skip this one. Sorry, but there are a lot of third-person espionage games out there, but for now, only one present-day RPG in the works with ethical delimmas and the ability of branching conservation paths (Alpha Protocol). In other words, something far less lineral than this game. :)

Alpha Protocol isn't out for at least another 7 months and being a RPG of course it's less linear, as thats the main selling point of RPGs. this is more like your classic shoot/beat'em up.

Archived