Home

Debate:: Atris's Role In KotOR III (On Sunday!)

The Source

Debate:: Atris’s Roll in a Possible “KotOR III?”

Heavy On Spoilers.

Welcome to another Sunday ‘KotOR III’ debate! Within tonight’s discussion, we are speculating on a possible Atris involvement in “KotOR III”. As we know from playing “The Sith Lords”, Atris is either killed or allowed to live. If you think about how complex the Expanded Universe has become, Atris’s role may not be over in a long shot. According to Atris’s and Kreia’s conversation on Telos, we find out that our emotionally driven Jedi Master has fallen. “Star Wars: Essentials – Chronology” makes an interesting history note, which revolves around the Sith Civil War. During the event of “KotOR II”, the Sith you do not see are fighting amongst themselves. According to the “Star Wars: Essentials” book, only one Sith Lord survives the events of “KotOR II”. If we go by Kreia’s logic, “…there must always be a Darth Traya.”, we can make the assumption that Atris is the surviving Sith Lord. However, what is the canonized fate of the Exile? If the Eixle is considered to be female, could Kreia’s statement have a double meaning? Could the Eile be the very Sith that survives? Coulf the Exile be Darth Traya in “KotOR III”? In order to come to a possible conclusion, we must answer one question: “Is there a place in “KotOR III”, which Atris as a Dark Lord is involved? Does Darth Traya finally rise?

Star Wars Wikipedia – Atris

Star Wars Wikipedia – Jedi Exile

Second This War

Visas Marr’s statement is very interesting. If Atris is the last of the Sith Lord, within the known region, what type of role could she have in “KotOR III”?

--------

Lets Hit The Reset Button!

--------

Sir, you are assuming a priori synthetic normatives in a phenomenatic a fortiori stative-inductive.

If you are going to start such a discussion, I would ask that you engage the points at hand, not cavill over pseudo-synthetic a fortiori assumptions about fn-Visas in relation to p-Atris.

As I said before, all of the canon endings in Star Wars games are the LS endings, as much as I like the DS ending for KOTOR II. They want people to think that good always wins. So, neither the Exile or Atris is the Sith, since the Exile redeems Atris in LS ending I think. I think the aforementioned Sith is someone who we don't know ( and probably never will unless the LA/Bioware product is KOTOR III)

Sir, you are assuming a priori synthetic normatives in a phenomenatic a fortiori stative-inductive.

If you are going to start such a discussion, I would ask that you engage the points at hand, not cavill over pseudo-synthetic a fortiori assumptions about fn-Visas in relation to p-Atris.

I see where you are going man. Next Sunday's debate will be more about fact finding than assumptions. I think assumptions are also welcome in these discussions, but I agree that I need to place down facts first. ;)

Archived