Home

Full Star Wars series portraits!!

murdrax

i would love a huge portrait pack that adds faces for all the main and some minor characters.

amongst this list definately anakin, darth vader, dart6h sidious,yoda,obiwan,darth maul, grievous,doku, quin gonn, jar jar, padme,luke,leia,han,boba fett,chewbacca, and any other popular characters, these will be all new slections not replacements, and would prefer it use tsl patcher so its guaranteed compatable with other mods!!

ohh mace windu is a must too!!

i would like this big pack for k1 and k2 thank yopu to any experienced modder that makes this!!

Combined your posts. Please do not double post or 'bump' your threads around here. -RH

Instead of double-posting, use the edit post function. In fact, you've already used the edit post feature on your first post, why not just do it again?

Anyway, as to your request...

There are only 10 portraits possible in K1 (11 if you count Trask) and only ~11 or 12 in one playthrough in K2.

You've listed more than 10 characters in your request. Which 10 did you want and for what characters?

And how would you choose? The portraits would look nothing like the characters themselves.

_EW_

Instead of double-posting, use the edit post function. In fact, you've already used the edit post feature on your first post, why not just do it again?

Anyway, as to your request...

There are only 10 portraits possible in K1 (11 if you count Trask) and only ~11 or 12 in one playthrough in K2.

You've listed more than 10 characters in your request. Which 10 did you want and for what characters?

And how would you choose? The portraits would look nothing like the characters themselves.

_EW_

I could be wrong, but I think he meant he wanted heads for all of those characters.

Archived