Home

OJP Force Speed & Jump

Cyne

Hi there,

I got to playing SP JK2 and JK3 again. Since OJP SP is non-existent for the moment and the Coop mode fairly buggy. I was wondering was it difficult to change Force Speed & Jump for OJP from the Slow Motion crap and to the ultra high jump from the old, crap jump? I'd like to change JK2 and/or JK3 to utilize the OJP Force Speed and Jump. I've always hated the default Slow Motion trash for Force Speed and I love the OJP Jump Height (also mentioning Force Speed + Jump used simultaneously, is really great).

Any info would be great!

Cyne

No replies yet? I'd really like to implement this for the original game(s) to play through SP again. I'm not trying to steal the idea or anything, because to be honest I love OJP, but for now the SP portion of it virtually unplayable with all the errors, bugs and crashing.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Is there not any mods that could give my proposed changes, like a mini-mod or something? Or if done manually, is it too difficult for a non-modder to do so? I just want this to tide me over until OJP is ready.

Is there not any mods that could give my proposed changes, like a mini-mod or something? Or if done manually, is it too difficult for a non-modder to do so? I just want this to tide me over until OJP is ready.

Unfortunately those sorts of changes are not possible in SP. You're going to have to live with CoOp. If you find any bugs, please report them so someone can know to fix them in the future.

Hey Cyne, CoOP is buggy in the way that it doesn't cycle the maps properly, but it should be good enough for you to play the SP maps in. What maps in particular are you interested in?

Well, any map is fine with me, I just took an interest in OJP's Force Speed and Jump since the original versions of these force powers are crap. The Slow Motion for speed sucked and the Force Jump height at max level is laughable. Also, I still can't find how to actually perform the new Saber Attacks/Blocks/Parrys/Deflect blasts... perhaps I missed it somewhere. Right now, I'm getting raped by stormtroopers because I have no clue how to deflect blaster shots =P.

Cyne

Archived