Home

K1 Revan response

Racter

Spoilers in here, if you haven't beaten K1 for whatever reason, read no further.

I always thought it was odd that after you realize you're Revan, you still do random things on the final planet, even more so if you're dark sided and are intending to reclaim your throne as Dark Lord. For example, on Tatooine, you know where the Star Map is... Why bother with the Sand People? Force Persuade the guard, go directly out to the Dune Sea, kill the dragon and get it. Manaan I can understand if you're LS, but for dark side players, demanding access to a Sith submersible should be an option. On Korriban, everyone should recognize you as Revan (especially if you cheat and are wearing the robe/mask) and you should be allowed to go straight to the tomb (or be forced to fight everyone, either way). Kashyyyk obviously can't change a whole lot.

Also, I always thought it was kind of odd that in all the hundreds of people you meet, no one recognizes you as Revan... I find it hard to believe that he always wore that robe and mask, especially at the beginning of the war when he was 100% LS.

Obviously, that last bit would really dork up the storyline, but would anyone be interested in doing the first part?

Revan gets told that he's Revan. He doesn't have all his memories restored. This all makes no sense.

And obviously if people could recognize him it would ruin the storyline.

But whatever, if you want to change the story I guess someone might be interested in it for you.

This post does not provide assistance in any way. ~tk102

You're right, I was confusing the BoS mod with the actual game. Way to go Silver, now I don't remember what really happened.

Actually, him not remembering everything would only change Tatooine, and I already stated the second part wouldn't work ~snip~

Flaming is not permitted on the forums. ~tk102

Archived