Home

Descion 2012

SilentScope001

Since the Presidental Election Campagin of 2008 started back in 2007, I decided to get a headstart and start focusing debate on the 2012 Presidental Election...right now.

If Obama wins 2008, Possible Candiantes are:

--Romney ® [He was the Second Place Winner in the Republican primaries. Tradition usually dictates that the second place winner usually ascends to first place and wins the nomination...See McCain, being Second Place Winner back in 2000.]

--Fred Thompson ® [He's a favoriate amongst right-winger, a TV star on Law and Order. He was pressured to enter the race, but then fell flat. But he does still have fans. He 'could' try again.]

--Ron Paul ® [He'll try again, I know it.]

--Huckabee ® [He has evanglenial beliefs, and he has lots of supporters. He'd want another go.]

--Obama (D) ['Nuff said. He'd be the incumbent.]

If McCain wins 2008, Possible Candinates are:

--Clinton (D) [The defeat of Obama can allow Clinton a chance to argue that only she can lead the Democrats to victory.]

--Edwards (D) [His belief in economic populism may cause him to enter the nomination race again to try and counter the Clintons.]

--McCain ® ['Nuff said. He'd be the incumbent.]

--Romney ® [if the McCain Presidency turns out to be more left-wing than people expect it to be, I think the conservative wing would be more than willing to wage a protest vote against McCain.]

--Huckabee ® [He has evanglenial beliefs, and he has lots of supporters. He'd want another go, especially as a protest vote against McCain.]

Third Parties That May Run In 2012:

--Libertarain Party

--Liberal Mayor, Micheal Bloomberg

There may be other candinates that I might be forgetting.

Since the Presidental Election Campagin of 2008 started back in 2007, I decided to get a headstart and start focusing debate on the 2012 Presidental Election...right now.

If Obama wins 2008, Possible Candiantes are:

--Romney ® [He was the Second Place Winner in the Republican primaries. Tradition usually dictates that the second place winner usually ascends to first place and wins the nomination...See McCain, being Second Place Winner back in 2000.]

--Fred Thompson ® [He's a favoriate amongst right-winger, a TV star on Law and Order. He was pressured to enter the race, but then fell flat. But he does still have fans. He 'could' try again.]

--Huckabee ® [He has evanglenial beliefs, and he has lots of supporters. He'd want another go.]

--Obama (D) ['Nuff said. He'd be the incumbent.]

If McCain wins 2008, Possible Candinates are:

--Clinton (D) [The defeat of Obama can allow Clinton a chance to argue that only she can lead the Democrats to victory.]

--Edwards (D) [His belief in economic populism may cause him to enter the nomination race again to try and counter the Clintons.]

--McCain ® ['Nuff said. He'd be the incumbent.]

--Romney ® [if the McCain Presidency turns out to be more left-wing than people expect it to be, I think the conservative wing would be more than willing to wage a protest vote against McCain.]

--Huckabee ® [He has evanglenial beliefs, and he has lots of supporters. He'd want another go, especially as a protest vote against McCain.]

Third Parties That May Run In 2012:

--Libertarain Party

--Liberal Mayor, Micheal Bloomberg

There may be other candinates that I might be forgetting.

You have an interesting list for 2012, but I don't think the canidates you chose for the Republicans are clearly defined. I am willing to make a wager that there will be a new set of faces, which we have not had the chance of seeing in the media. I also believe we will be living in a different world in 2012, which will be the result of bad descisions by Obama. We will not know until then.

Archived