Home

Let's Wait Till Next Year

DarthAve

Big Brown went two thirds of the way, but lost his chance for the Triple Crown at the Belmont Stakes today... But then again, with his owner talking him up like Jesus horse, who really expected him to?

Another then again, who really cares about horse racing? I only sorta do, cause a horse hasn't won the triple crown since pretty much the 16th century, and I would like to see it happen in my lifetime...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cause a horse hasn't won the triple crown since pretty much the 16th century, and I would like to see it happen in my lifetime...

Affirmed was the last one, in 1978.

I don't understand why everyone flipped out about this horse. A bunch of my friends' facebook statuses were "go big brown."

and after he lost "belmont stakes sucks, go big brown"

Horse racing is boring. :p

Apparently, Big Brown came in dead last...

I like it when those who are projected to win in sports get their butts whopped...

Except Nastia Liukin, I love her <3 YOU SHOULD HAVE WON THAT CHAMPIONSHIP GIRL. YOUR FLOOR ROUTINE WAS 20 TIMES BETTER THAN STUPID SHAWN JOHNSON'S... But now I'm talking women's gymnastics. Which also nobody cares about.

Apparently, Big Brown came in dead last...

I like it when those who are projected to win in sports get their butts whopped...

Except Nastia Liukin, I love her <3 YOU SHOULD HAVE WON THAT CHAMPIONSHIP GIRL. YOUR FLOOR ROUTINE WAS 20 TIMES BETTER THAN STUPID SHAWN JOHNSON'S... But now I'm talking women's gymnastics. Which also nobody cares about.

you're a liar and a cheap tipper!!!!

dath LOVES womens gymnastics

and if it wasnt for your awesome dancing abilities id probably beat you up in the parking lot

Lord of the dance as in fluttering about like a twat irish dancing? I wouldn't admit that if I were you Dath. :p

no, that would be that slut micheal flatley when he tried to claim my title....ya dont see him around anymore do ya? no...he got what was coming

i am the TRUE lord of the dance, I invented dance!

Wouldn't that technically make her all...dance?

no...she just keeps showing the VID of her dancing...not actual live feed of her dancing, so the vid could be just special effects...i mean hell...i didnt just run by naked...it was all digital

so in this case she is just talk

THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA!

...Well, I do, but it's on my digital camera. And I can't record myself, and I have nobody to record it for me cause my mom would be like "No, I'm playing Chuzzle."

Anyways, I don't consider myself the best dancer I know. My friend Caleb can bust some sh*t out, no joke. He's the one who taught me to pop lock and drop it, and the cupid shuffle, and the ghetto electric slide.

Besides, I'm a much better singer than dancer :3 So you can go ahead and dance, because I don't battle without my dance crew.

Archived