Home

Let's Wait Till Next Year

DarthAve

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA!

...Well, I do, but it's on my digital camera. And I can't record myself, and I have nobody to record it for me cause my mom would be like "No, I'm playing Chuzzle."

Anyways, I don't consider myself the best dancer I know. My friend Caleb can bust some sh*t out, no joke. He's the one who taught me to pop lock and drop it, and the cupid shuffle, and the ghetto electric slide.

Besides, I'm a much better singer than dancer :3 So you can go ahead and dance, because I don't battle without my dance crew.

i dont know what the hell you just said....mainly cause im too lazy to read it

point is....isnt this a thread about horses?

I'd shut things down, but it's too funny. I'll leave that responsibility to someone else. :D

So to be somewhat on topic, I sold a horse to a woman in Maryland whose daughter works at a racetrack where Big Brown was being worked after his Kentucky Derby win. And, Ave, I too would be thrilled to see a horse win the Triple Crown in my life. :)

How's that for a redirect? ;)

Now I expect more nonsense and Spider Man dancing. Immediately! :D You know what would really be great is to merge this thread with that silly thread about Pivot. Boy *someone* would have a fit. :p

Now I expect more nonsense and Spider Man dancing. Immediately! :D You know what would really be great is to merge this thread with that silly thread about Pivot. Boy *someone* would have a fit. :p

It would be the most awesome thread ever :D

And it would have no direction whatsoever.

_EW_

Archived