Home

Let's Wait Till Next Year

DarthAve

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, me too. Go back to Ye Olde Harbour!

Geeze I haven't been there in awhile... Maybe because I get the distinct sense that Kjølen hates me...Joshi and Fealiks were nice though...

And dath, why do you hate me? You know ilu <3 I love everyone...except Osama Bin Laden, he can suck it.

And dath, why do you hate me? You know ilu <3 I love everyone...except Osama Bin Laden, he can suck it.

why do i hate you? you obviously joined my swamp during one of my periods of hibernation and havent been witness to the years of unyielding hate i have

essentially i hate all things in the world with the exception a few things, kittens, root beer, coffee, steve mcqueen, and getting it on with a lady

i can also sense the feeling of joy, and when i do i have an uncontrolable urge to destroy this joyous feeling that someone might be having....unless theres a troll about...god i love pissing trolls off

but to sum it all up sweetie, i hate you because i hate all, gotta be fair in the hate department

and you didn't share your cinnamon roll you had last night with me

I understand now. You're just a bitter soul waiting for the most joyous thing to come into your life and awaken you to true happiness. Well here, I will help you. ~hands dath a copy of Psychonauts~ play, and feel happy.

And you could have asked. There's still a few left to get our cinna-on.

I understand now. You're just a bitter soul waiting for the most joyous thing to come into your life and awaken you to true happiness. Well here, I will help you. ~hands dath a copy of Psychonauts~ play, and feel happy.

And you could have asked. There's still a few left to get our cinna-on.

there aint enough explosions and acts of violence in psychonauts to quench my blood lust

and you know dath is all about getting his cinna-on!

i now hate you less

there aint enough explosions and acts of violence in psychonauts to quench my blood lust

and you know dath is all about getting his cinna-on!

i now hate you less

There is if you look deep enough. I mean, there's an orphanage that caught fire and all the children DIE! That's pretty violent, and an arsonist, and TELEKINETIC BEARS THAT BEAT YOU TO BITS. Also, you can set fire to birds... Psychonaust is an arsonist's dream.

Aww, yay!

Archived