Home

Saber going though what?

I'm bored, so I'll just give my opinion lolz.

Bolding in the following quotes: Mine.

Ok not once did I post that link on this thread, I only made note of something that was in your own MSN comment.

1.: You make it seem like you're claiming that he claims you posted it on this thread, nowhere in that post does he claim you posted it on this thread.

2.: WHAT YOU SAY?! all your base are belong to us

It's a link? Yes it is. "mediafire.com/?jnizd5dkjzm" looks pretty "linky" to me

It's meant for you? Well I think I am trying to help beta test...

Was V1.2 released? "we're not troubleshooting them until after the release of v1.2." What does that mean in regards to your "link" then.

WUT?!?!?!?!?!

Added as a spoiler to put the main focus on first & 2nd quote.

No one hates me, only you do. Jon said I was a good tester. Die said he will make me a declared beta tester. You if anything are being stubborn, respectful and insulting. The link for you ownage was only a joke. Get over it.

Then consider his "insults" ''jokes'' as well.

Like finding certain bugs and crashes with about 1 month of testing is not betatester material… Okay…

Finding bugs & crashes (though depending on the type 1 month seems quite a long time to me.) is one part, *communication* is an other part.

No one said anything to me of the sort. However Max, you made a dumb move by posting that in you MSN comment and suspecting no one to look into it or download it.

I believe he stated that it was put there for "official" testers to be able to grab the files.

While you Max, still have that comment on your MSN. Isn’t that an even bigger mistake?

I still see many *Non-testers* playing with the old "stable release" from the sticky in this forum, they don't even know there's a beta out there. Apparently like Maxstate said, only people with certain intent got it?

My bad, but remember it doesn't have http://www. so its not a link apparently. So in Maxstates book, there is nothing wrong with it.

Plus people are 2 dumb to figure that mediafire.com/?jnizd5dkjzm is some sorta link.

And yes I am taking back what I said about it being a link because Maxstate out smarted me really good like. I r just stupid

Maxstate claimed that it was not a link BEFORE you posted that post.

So you posted it CLAIMING that what you wrote there, was indeed a link.

If you changed your mind later that's what the edit button is for.

Cheap tactic, to suddenly use the opponent's argument as your own, but phail nonetheless.

lalz.

I can feel your anger… Use it strike me off the beta team and the whole mod will be yours…

Good Good….

Your path to the dark side is complete. The future of OJP will be ruled by the Iron Fist of Maxstate for ages to come… The Last Hope has failed us…

that last part was hilarious..

Maxstate has a aggressive demeanor, perhaps its his overly serious attitude or the stress and frustration of daily life that makes him so. What ever it is its no excuse to treat anybody like that, after ZerooftheFour, with his last ounce of anger he threw it my way.. not to mention Razorace you has been a coder for OJP since god knows when.

I only hope he can either A. streer away from what ever cause the frustrations of stress in his life and B. to lighten up, especially since this is just a forum, some written words that don't necessarily mean what they say, some human emotions and sarcasm can't be read in letters.

I would love to be Maxstates friend, but if he treats everybody this way if they make one little false move, even if its by mistake he makes it his obligation to tear them down. His personal agenda should be left out of this... lest his dark side consume us all.

handle situations with Professionalism, not anger. Anger leads to the dark side...

If you ask me I don't see that much anger in his posts, but maybe that's just me lol.

I'm used to the ULTIMATE FLAMING WARZ! Where words like COCK, MOM and BITCH can be seen invading the forum from every angle.

Where discussions quickly deteriorate from arguments like "Your statement is false because so and so is proven to be untrue." to

"Your statement is false because you're a FAG"

DISCLAIMER:

(Words have been linked to show my usage of the word in this post, if you thought otherwise, then do not blame me for using the words, blame yourself for being conditioned in such a manner that those kinds of definitions are the primary ones you associate with them on online posts. As such, if you found these words offensive in any way, I hold zero responsibility for any emotional effects these words may have on your mental state, for I have applied official definitions that are considered acceptable in society, and are not derogatory in their meaning towards the majority of this planet's population.)

Bolding mine.

Posted at 03:34 PM But i iz stupid?!

Besides I just agree with whatever Maxstate says because its always right, as of about 5 mins ago. So I changed my mind and say its not a link.

So technically I never posted a link until I put http://www. and mediafire.com/?jnizd5dkjzm right next to each other.

Technically you did, considering at the moment of posting you were still under the impression that it was indeed a link. And the post where you mentioned that you never posted the link in this thread, is more than 5 minutes ago.

Posted at 03:34 PM - Noez 5 minuts ago I agreed with him and as such I changed my mind!

Posted at 03:00 PM - I NEVER POSTED A LINK.

Time difference, 34 minutes.

Note that the post where you first said you agreed with him was posted more than 5 minutes ago as well.

SO YOU LIEZ ZOMG!

Nice try, my "friend". BUT WORDS LAIK THESE WONT SAVE U IN COURT!

MB2 FORUMS HERE WE COMEZ!

Zomg? They filled with spam and flame and insults? (Goes to check.)

EDIT: I am disappointed, there was nothing to fulfill my expectations. =(

Ok not once did I post that link on this thread, I only made note of something that was in your own MSN comment.

Originally Posted by ZerooftheFour View Post

It's a link? Yes it is. "mediafire.com/?jnizd5dkjzm" looks pretty "linky" to me

Don’t give a statement with assumptions. You have a comment on you MSN its only natural for people to look into it deeper. You by far leaked something. Don’t blame it on me. It was on your MSN comment for the whole world to view. And any person with half a brain can type it in and get it. I on my part made a mistake to download it because I assumed that it was the most recent version after testing with that JK3 guy.

It seems a bit ironic that you tell me not to post statements with assumptions, but then you go right on ahead and assume you know exactly what is "natural" and how a "person with half a brain" would behave in the current situation.

I haven't leaked anything. There is no person in my MSN list that even remotely knows what the link is for, nor does anyone care what it is for. Am I guilty for putting a string of text in my personal message, or are you for crafting it into a link and posting a thread about, while consecutively drawing mass attention to it? Need I remind you that, before you posted, neither my personal message nor I were a problem of any sort?

Your mistake was to make this thread, as I pointed out with my very first post.

I also have never been given the proper code of conducts for OJP beta testing. I just played with Jon and got invited and stuff.

If you haven't, you aren't a betatester.

No one hates me, only you do. Jon said I was a good tester. Die said he will make me a declared beta tester. You if anything are being stubborn, respectful and insulting. The link for you ownage was only a joke. Get over it.

You're pretty much universally loathed across the entire community. Die tried to defuse a situation he knew would become volatile soon enough. Too bad Die has OJP's best interests in mind, and not yours.

Like finding certain bugs and crashes with about 1 month of testing is not betatester material… Okay…

If you're having some kind of cognitive dissonance here I'll gladly help you understand what I posted about the prerequisites of being a betatester for OJP.

Jon and Die say otherwise.

Jon maybe, since he likes to keep things happy and fun-fun-yo-ho-ho-ho, but Die? No.

So basically I am a bad person now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Yeah… I copied your comment to do some testing on it, and I did it because I love OJP.

You did it because you wanted a head start and thought that this'd be something along the lines of the V1.2 code. This has nothing to do with OJP.

Though I dislike the idea of you meddling with affairs that are none of your business, knowing that you downloaded and tested the beta wouldn't have been a problem. This thread is a problem.

Not really, Die lets me come on. Until this point which you turned the whole team against me to follow your own private agenda.

If I'm not mistaken, Die polled us on whether or not we should kick you for being a god damn nuisance during testing. The general ambience went from *testing* to *oh it's zero he's annoying* as soon as we saw you connecting.

Of course, you had to disguise your name so you wouldn't get outright kicked the first moment we saw it.

There was nothing fussy about this it. I posted politely and respectfully, read the 1st post. Nothing bad was said. But you proceeded to deem my efforts “useless”. And because of your own action, you are making things spin out of control.

....you downloaded something that was none of your business by altering a copy of my personal message, then, without consulting anyone about it, you went ahead and made a thread about it. A thread in which you review and ask questions based on an internal OJP Beta that you had nothing to do with.

This thread is useless, you wanting to help is fine.

No one said anything to me of the sort. However Max, you made a dumb move by posting that in you MSN comment and suspecting no one to look into it or download it.

And who are you to judge my moves? I'd like to remind you, AGAIN, that you are the only one that has approached me on this subject and/or made a thread about it, thus far.

Can you explain why it is a dumb move?

I now know that its not the most recent package. My mistake. But is that mistake worth being off of OJP and its beta team? While you Max, still have that comment on your MSN. Isn’t that an even bigger mistake?

Since when have the betas regarding to V1.2 and v1.2's release been discussed anywhere else than IM and the mailing list? For the last 5 months, have you seen anyone complain about that beta I got it sux omg, other than Viper who got the faulty v1.2 release?

If you were serious about the betatesting, you wouldn't completely circumvent the team, nor would you fail to inquire (as you have now) as to what it is that you have downloaded. What it is you're going to have to do, as a betatester. You've done nothing that one could expect from a betatester. If you were just another player that has seen the works and knows how we operate, you'd know that V1.2's release is close by, and that this has been stressed multiple times on the forums. This'd lead you to believe that there is no. way. that V1.2 would be released anywhere other than Jk3files.

Let's assume you were just a passerby to the forums. You'd have read the posts the team has made regarding Jk3files' staff's review-testing matches, and would know that they will primarily be coordinated via IM (since this was posted about). You didn't pay attention to this either.

Instead, you jumped the gun, went around the entire team without asking a single thing about the file, the text, why it was there or what it was for. You failed to comprehensively read the posts that have been made in correlation with this subject and you have just plain failed to follow procedure.

You are a nosy player that thought he'd get street cred for "figuring out" the omg secret personal message codez. To get maximum reach, you posted a thread about it.

I can feel your anger… Use it strike me off the beta team and the whole mod will be yours…

Good Good….

You were never on the beta team.

Your path to the dark side is complete. The future of OJP will be ruled by the Iron Fist of Maxstate for ages to come… The Last Hope has failed us…

Going as far back as my first post, the only thing I did was explain why this was a bad move, then criticise you for making it. Nothing more. I don't see how this compares to bad fan fiction about me.

that last part was hilarious..

Maxstate has a aggressive demeanor, perhaps its his overly serious attitude or the stress and frustration of daily life that makes him so. What ever it is its no excuse to treat anybody like that, after ZerooftheFour, with his last ounce of anger he threw it my way.. not to mention Razorace you has been a coder for OJP since god knows when.

what

I only hope he can either A. streer away from what ever cause the frustrations of stress in his life and B. to lighten up, especially since this is just a forum, some written words that don't necessarily mean what they say, some human emotions and sarcasm can't be read in letters.

Put your brain into second gear and understand that this is not about writing on a forum but about Zero's behaviour in this thread.

I would love to be Maxstates friend, but if he treats everybody this way if they make one little false move, even if its by mistake he makes it his obligation to tear them down. His personal agenda should be left out of this... lest his dark side consume us all.

My personal agenda is to enable the JK3files staff to have an easy access to the files when I'm away? Do you do anything during the day? Do you know how hard it is to establish a proper contact with people as busy as the JK3Files staff, and keep it connected long enough for it to matter? When you're working ******** 50 hours a week, you don't have time to fool around with dlls and links and people. And since the community is expecting a release, this'd be the fastest way to get the files where they need to be. Now I am being criticised for having a personal agenda, for being a retard and making a dumb move because I'm trying to speed up the testing and reviewing phase of V1.2 development?

Get real.

handle situations with Professionalism, not anger. Anger leads to the dark side...

Ahh well, I can learn much from you, oh prime paragon of professionalism.

i agree with you Max. nobody is a retard, its just a dumb move of yours to "leave" the uncompleted link on your MSN where possible beta testers (ZerooftheFour not a real beta tester but i think he means well) can get there hands on it.

But then again it was a dumb move for ZerooftheFour to go in places where he shouldn't have. and in the end get something out of date, and now we have to waste our time in this stupid thread...

We respect you Max for your hard work, i don't know the extent of what you do but from what i've heard you do alot. But a little sex won't hurt to ease the stress :D

All i have to say is lets drop the subject.

Archived