Home

Does anyone Pivot?

M@RS

In b4 degeneration of pointless thread to lolcats pictures and accompanying lock.

pivotui0.jpg

NOTICE: This thread was reopened on M@RS' request, for the purpose of showing off his animations, and for anyone who actually wants to check out the program of topic. I will be from here-on-out monitoring the thread and giving an infraction to anyone who blatantly strays from the topic or mocks the thread. I am accepting M@RS' request because the thread closing was not his fault.

- IG "serious business" 64

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's actually supposed to be a cracking egg, it's a lot harder in pivot than it looks, I should start another version or another idea...I'm not the best at this, which is why is started this thread, that way I can get some experience...I hope

pivotui0.jpg

NOTICE: This thread was reopened on M@RS' request, for the purpose of showing off his animations, and for anyone who actually wants to check out the program of topic. I will be from here-on-out monitoring the thread and giving an infraction to anyone who blatantly strays from the topic or mocks the thread. I am accepting M@RS' request because the thread closing was not his fault.

- IG "serious business" 64

thanks for spoiling everybody's fun :/

Archived