Home

Jk Force Power Question.

Cyne

Hi there,

I have a quick question - In JK DFII, when you complete a level and you're selecting what force powers you want, can you save extra stars for when future force powers become available or do you lose them if you don't use them all?

Thanks in advance.

Well I tested it. Before I began Fallen City, I had 3 points to use and only Force Speed to select from, so I put 1 Star out of the 3 on it. I completed Fallen City and I didn't get any stars for the next Force Selection screen... Don't know if you're supposed to get Stars there or not, all I know is I didn't get any =P.

EDIT: I used all my Stars before Fallen City this time and found 6/6 secrets during the level and only got 1 Star instead of 2 or 3. Is this normal?

Yup, if you don't assign your stars when you get them you can use them later (and it's a good idea to save a few to assign to the powers you'll want later)

Cyne, I don't remember about fallen city, but some lvls just give you 1 star if you find all the secrets (and none if you don't), some other lvls give you 2/3 stars.

Archived