Home

Hanharr as a Dark Jedi (Please read carefully. Different from what you're thinking.)

Sir Vougalot

Okay, I know that there are at least two mods out there now that let you train Hanharr as a Dark Jedi if he is a member of you're party. What I'm asking for here is for Hanharr to be made a Dark Jedi if he is not in your party, and I wish this to happen when Mira encounters him for the final time on Malachor V. It makes sense because Kreia has been secretly giving him orders all along off-camera, and it's very possible for her to have trained him in the ways of the dark side.

I'd like for Hanharr to wield two red lightsabers and possess at least Force choke as I think it suits him well. Any other powers you wish to give him would be fine as well, except for lightning. For some reason I just don't think it's really "him." A boost in his health to make him harder to defeat would also be a plus.

Once again, this is for the second encounter at the end of the game, and not the first encounter in Lopak Slusk's prison. (Or was it Visquis? I get my Quarrens mixed up.) Though if you wish to modify his health and (non-Jedi) abilities for that first battle to make him more challenging, that would be welcome.

E-varmint, are you sure that's the right *.utc? I haven't checked, but the fact that it's the p_ variant makes me think it's for party member Hanharr.

It's possible, however, that the devs did just use a party utc for the non party npc.

My apologies. It seems that the devs did in fact use the party utc for the fight scene, as the name field is 'Hanharr {Fight}.'

_EW_

Archived